Chapter 2

Riker's POV
I sighed as I hit the bottom floor. Rydel and Ellington were asleep and Rocky, Ross, and Ryland went out for somthing boyish or something.
I wanted to stay up and write a song I had been working on. When suddenly I herd the back door shut. I could have sworn I saw everyone go to their room. I rose to my feet and walked around heading towards the back door. Ross smokes every now and again..maybe it was him. I thought. "Ross?" I asked. I have this sick feeling so I grabbed a bat that was by the door. "Ross just tell me its you, I don't wanna hit you thinkin' It's someone else." I said a little louder.

Suddenly the bat was ripped from my grip, I was flipped around and thrown in a chair and tied to it. Somethingwas put in my mouth and tied around my head. I tried to thrash but it was no use. Then out of no where I hear the sound of heels chicking against the tile. I froze.

Makayla.

My breathing hitched. God only knows what she's on or what one of her slut friends could be doing up stairs to my daughter, sister and friend. She "pranced" to me like the slut she is.
She leaned down and tangled her finger around the strip of t-shirt in my mouth. "Do not scream or the kid gets it. Got it baby?" She asked like an innocent slut. I looked in her sick snake eyes. "Promise?" She cocked her head. I nodded slowly. She ripped it out of my mouth and stood back up. "What do you want?" I asked lowly.

Summer's POV
I peaked around the corner and say my dad tied to a chair with a lady in little clothing. "What do you want?" He asked her. He looked really reeeally mad, when he has his jaw really tight he is super duper mad. "I want my little girl." She said. What does the mean?? But then she straddled his lap and ripped his shirt open. I gasped seeing his face go from mad to furious. The all looked my direction. "Get her." She said and a man ran to me and grabbed me. "Noo-" dad tried to yell. I didn't even get a chance to because the man put is funny smelling hand over my hand and held me facing my dad. "Let her go. Dont do this in front of her." Daddy begged. She still sat on his lap. "You don't want me to do what in front of her?" She asked him. "I know what you're trying to do Makayla. Do not do it in front of my daughter." He said in a stern tone. She lightly smiled and suddenly stared to undo his belt. "St-" he got cut off again. I shut my eyes quickly as tears came down my cheeks. All I herd was the jingling sound of daddy's belt and his muffled screams. "Open your eyes baby girl. Or you won't get to see tomorrow." I herd. I knew they where talking to me. I shook my head no. I don't wanna see what she could be doing. She's a bad person. She's gunna hurt my daddy. "Open. Your. Eyes." I herd right by my ear and I felt something be put on my head. "Summer, summer o-open your eyes. Honey I'm so sorry but open you're eyes I-It's okay." I herd my dads voice. I slowly opened my eyes and saw the lady standing over him. His belt was undone but I couldn't see anything else. I looked at my dad "Baby I'm sorry." He said softly and I knew he meant it. I'm so scared. I really wish Uncle Ellington would wake up.