"Uhhhh sure" 👍

Time Skip

The walk up the mountain was all but quiet, the little gremlin wouldn't stop yelling, blabbering about hunger, yelling about how her legs were tired, and the bard was playing many melodies on the way, but, the bard stopped playing halfway through, he was thinking about the static in the air, and why it was getting stronger as they were getting closer to the shrine, he was scared, but only slightly, there is only 6 others that could come close, and the static he was feeling was familiar to his newbie Archon, yet, there was a sense of unease. The bard knew that it wasn't her, but what if it was? What would she say to him after coming to her homeland unannounced. And What if it wasn't her? Who would the electric aura belong to? Did someone somehow steal her power? It was be a while since he saw her true self. Was that why she was hiding? Was that why she taking every Vision?  Alas his thoughts were cut in half by the small 'child'.

"Are we there yet! Paimon is getting tired!" The creature screech, almost everyone heard it, she was causing a scene, the people who were descending look at them, stared probably.

"Relax.... we're almost there." When the bard walked up the steps leading up to the shrine, his eyes met with gigantic tit- eyes- Ears. Ears? Ears.  

"My eyes are up here sweetie~ my, my what's such a pretty face doing in a place this~ especially during times like these- errr uhhh.... hello"? 

The bard couldn't speak, the center of the static was right in front of him, he was staring, maybe she was Ei? It has been a while. Taller then him? Check. Electro aura? Check. Big Tits? Check. Purple hair? Che- wait pink, why does she have pink hair? This wasn't Ei. this was someone entirely different, and she had a vision, Ei would not bare vision,  she doesn't need to fake it. But who is this then? And why was she so similar to Ei? Breaking out of his trance, he begins to ramble.

"I-I-I-I'm uhhmm sorry! I-I was spooked, sorry! I'm so, so, so very sorry ma'am!" The Bard blabbered and made an excuse, acting embarrassed really helped his performance, or was it really just acting? His performance convinced her, well, maybe too well, her tail was wagging now. Was she enjoying this? Her vision flared, was that reaction caused by the bard?

 "Well, anyway, my name is Yae miko, I am the Guuji of this Shrine, what is your name young man?" The fox asked, quickly regaining her composure, she tilted her head slightly, one of her ears twitched, and stared into the eyes of the bard, maybe to see if he's lying.

 "Well, I'm Venti, Venti the Bard!" Finally restoring his composure, the bard gives a small bow while taking off his hat, showing his respect to the Guuji. When he did, the kitsune saw the other two. His Green hat almost fell, but he readjusted his posture and the hat landed on his hand.

"Well Well, what are you doing the shrine today Bard?" She tilts her head to the side, and as her ears fluff, she look over the bards shoulder, and asks the two wingmen, the same question. "And you to, why are you two at the shrine?" 

"Well Paimon came up here because..... Why did we come here again Traveler?" Her majesty herself asked, twirling her fingers, looking off at a different angle, she was obviously embarrassed.

"I was just following them."

"So~ you're just here to see me? How cute." The Fox questioned, finding it odd that they were here. And the Bard, the Bard gave off an oddly similar presence, like Ei, but instead of it being strong and sturdy, the Bard's was weak, however it felt like it was went further, actually, it felt like it never ended, if there was space, there was the feeling,