"So Rashea..." Kaveh started as he was making desserts in the kitchen for the child to eat. "What does your parents do?"

"Hm?" The kid looked up from her book and smiled gently. Seeing her smiling like that a lot reminded Alhaitham of his wife's innocence and gullibility. "Mommy is an Architect. He would make buildings! He made a palace once! My Daddy is a grand sage. He has many books at home. We have the same house like this, but mommy and I painted the walls just last week so there was a lot of flowers now."

The two adults can only stare at each other as Kaveh brings the meal to their table. "Is that so, do you like to paint?"

"Yes I do! Mommy taught me how to paint and Daddy would buy me many types of watercolor. Sometimes he buys too much and mommy would get mad at him."

"How are your parents now by the way?"

"Well mommy is doing well. He even won an award for a sculpture he made. And daddy, I heard daddy fought with a fatui who tried to make a move on mommy. What's make a move mommy?" Kaveh inhaled sharply as he glared at his husband.

'It wasn't me!' Mouthed the man who's receiving the glare.

"It means touching someone in a bad way." Alhaitham though, didn't hold back and explain to the child what 'make a move' meant.

"Thank you for dinner mommy."

"Y-you're quite welcome..."

The child was so polite and well-raised, the child is very appreciative who what is given to her and even went as far as to compliment the cooking. At that point, the two already got used to her presence when Nahida arrived.

Upon explaining the situation Kaveh urged the archon to return the child immediately to her realm.

"Why the rush? I mean shouldn't you enjoy the presence of such a cute child?"

"Lesser Lord Kusanali. That kid disappeared infront of Alhaitham. Now whether it was from the future or whatever dimension there is. I know for a fact that my goddamn husband will wreak havoc if this child doesn't come back." Kaveh glanced at his husband who was now as comfortable to sit the young girl on his lap as they read a book together. "And as that child's mother in whatever realm she came from. If my child is not returned. I would lose my mind."

Nahida smiled gently at the blonde whose eyes didn't left the two. "Alright then Let's give her back."

Kaveh approached the two with a small smile. "Rashea. It's time to go home sweetie."

The child look up from the book and smiled at the immediate sight of her mother. "I really enjoyed you being with us. However, it is time for you to go back. Your mom and dad might be worried."

Upon seeing the archon, the child immediately nderstood and remove herself from Alhaitham's hold. "I understamd."

The child bowed and as once again dawned such a sweet smile on her face. "Thank you for your hospitality. And when I go back I will still pray for your eternal happiness."

The child then approach the two adults giving them a hug before her body dissipates into nothing. The Grand Sage house was now once again a house for two.

"Well, that was solved." Nahida laughed off as she and bid the couple goodbye and left leaving a quiet Kaveh within the embrace of her husband.

"Veh..." Alhaitham started, his hand tucking his wife's hair behind his ear.

"Hm?"

"Let's have sex."

Kaveh blinked, once, twice before his head look up with a confused glare, however, a playful look on Alhaitham's face was not there. In fact, he looked like he just pulled something heavy out of his chest. "Let's fuck till we have a Rashea of our own."

Kaveh could only smile gently, a smile the young kid would always give when they talked to her. "You asked for it."

-

"Goodness sweetie! There you are!" The young child was scooped in an embraced the instant she was back at her father's office. Her father held her in his arms, hair disheveled as if he just had a marathon of his life. "Your mother will cook me alive if anything were to happen to you."

The grey haired man carried the child gently, afraid to create any damage. "What happened my sweet? Where did the light take you?"

With a big grin the child faced her father meeting the same eyes as hers. "Daddy guess what! I saw you when you were younger!"

Alhaitham's eyes softened, as if he knows what his child is talking about. "Oh?"

He gently pulled the child closer and landing a kiss to her forehead. "I know what happened there."

"What?" Rashea's eyes sparkled.

"It was the reason why Mommy and Daddy had Rashea."