Ch. 11 Closure?

Magsimula sa umpisa

Noticing the girl check her phone every so often he could tell she didn't plan on staying much longer.

"Damn did you enjoy the show you look ready to go" he chuckled taking a seat next to her.

They were currently in a reserved dressing area he knew she didn't care for large crowds and he wanted some alone time with her. 

"Cause I am and yeah the show was good. Congrats you always said you'd make it big" she chuckled bitterly.

"W-why would you play in my face Symeir? I wasn't good enough or something? What d-did I do t-to deserve this?!" she screamed.

Her and Symeir were together for 4 years everything was good in the beginning but their last year together wasn't.

As his music career took off he would lie unprovoked about the most trivial shit, became verbally abusive, controlling, became heavily addicted to lean, and started neglecting her.

She would see him on snapchat in the club filled with bitches all over his lap and in his section but she couldn't even smile at another man without being called all types of thirsty bitches and hoes.

The breaking point was Symeir's public airing of their relationship issues on Instagram live. Kori vividly remembered the humiliation she felt as he exposed their personal struggles for the world to see.

Flashback
"Wassup y'all what y'all on tonight? Me and gang in the stu I'm cooking up some new shit so stay tuned. Awww I love you too dabaddestbri03, Am I single? hell yeah bitches can't handle a niggas success so I'm cool on the relationship shit right now"

His dumb ass dick riding friends just co-signed whatever he said and dapped him up.

"You know shorties be loving when a niggas down on his dick but soon as he becomes that nigga now he's doing too much."

Kori couldn't believe her ears she tried calling him multiple times to interrupt the live but he had her number blocked.

"Bitches hate men they can't control THANK YOU Key_TooRaw and it's like damn if you keep accusing me of cheating what you think imma do?" His friends could be heard cackling in the background.

"The wild shit is I wanted to be a family man, husband, father all that good shit two kids a dog and a big back yard and shorty couldn't even carry my seed. Who the fuck has 2 miscarriages? Just be real and say you aborted them shits!"

Already feeling like less than a woman the revelation of miscarriages and accusations left her shattered and emotionally scarred. She would never forgive him.

Present day

"Kori I apologize I was high as hell I tried to make it right but you wouldn't lis-"FUCK YOU cause I wouldn't listen to bullshit! THEN you show up to MY parents house with MY FUCKING COUSIN SO AGAIN WHAT THE FUCK DID I DO TO YOU?"

Tears were streaming down her face and she felt her whole body heat up. Whenever she was pissed off she couldn't help but cry and hated it.

"I swear I didn't know y'all were related she never mentioned you and you never mentioned her" Symeir pleaded he knew he fucked up but it was never his intention to hurt her this bad.

"How long Sy? How long were you messing with Renee?" the room became uncomfortably silent

"A lil over a year" he answered lowly avoiding her gaze.

As Kori's voice cracked and body trembled, the painful history of their relationship played out in the dimly lit dressing room.

Grabbing her purse she stormed towards the door Symeir tried to grab her arm and she quickly snatched it away looking up at him with pure disgust.

Before she could walk out his stage manager walked in "We need you back out there in 10 oh" was all he said trying to assess whatever was going on.

"I'll be out there soon give us a minute" Symeir responded as the stage manager quickly walked out.

He approached her with a mix of apologies and promises, his touch gentle as he caressed her face. "I'm sorry I swear whatever you want me to do I'll do. I miss you baby" 

His words, coupled with tender kisses on her face and lips. "You know nobody can make you feel the way I do. Tell me what you want from me my baby"

As he moved down to her neck, Kori could feel the physical sensations and the familiar pull of desire.

Months of abstinence and the familiarity of Symeir's touch were overwhelming, clouding her judgment and stirring up conflicting emotions.

He was her first and only and knew just how to turn her on. Observing her flustered face, Symeir smirked, confident in his ability to elicit a response from Kori.

He recognized that she missed him, and he admitted missing her too.

The complex mix of history, desire, and unresolved emotions hung in the air, creating a tense and charged atmosphere in the dimly lit dressing room.

"You know what I want you to do Fredo?" she asked seductively.

"No baby tell me" he asked huskily with low eyes. She began caressing his face and biting her bottom lip watching as he licked his lips

"I want you to leave me the fuck alone you weird ass nigga".

The look on his face was priceless. Before he could respond his stage manager was back and Kori used the interruption to excuse herself without giving Symeir a second glance. 

She wasn't the same gullible girl who could be controlled by good dick and sweet nothings. Kori wasn't there to make up and forgive him she came for closure and she got it.

Hopping in her car speeding home she couldn't wait to wash his scent off her.

The decision to confront Symeir wasn't an easy one for Kori, but it marked a crucial step toward closure.

Out with the old in with the new

A/N: I might do more chapters combining the POVs what y'all think?

How we feeling about Symeir? Should Kori tell Sinn about the kiss?