Chapter 29: Champagne Confetti

Začít od začátku

"Maybe." She said wiggling her eyebrows. She leaned her head on my shoulder while laughing.

"How are you gonna kill this dude?" Anirudh came and sat beside Nysa.

"Probably by my looks." She replied to him sassily.
He laughed at her.

"You monkey will kill him by your looks?" He said chuckling.

"You!" Nysa stood up and started running after him. I just laughed at their banter.

"Hey! Why don't you say anything?" She asked me patting my shoulder.

"Hey Anirudh! She's not a monkey, she's my small baby pig." I said to him in a serious tone.

She looked at me with wide eyes, stomped her feet and started going out. I grabbed her wrist and made her sit down.

"I'll tell you once we're alone." She whispered in my ear.

"Why tell me? Show me instead." I whispered in her ear and she just slapped my head scooting closer to Anirudh. I chuckled at her antics.

Vanya came from her class and smiled at Vihaan. She came and sat beside him.

"Hi everyone!" She said.
"Hi!!! We greeted her teasingly.
She blushed and smiled.

We talked on random topics and then it was again time for Rai and V's classes. They went to their college and it was just me, Nysa, Anirudh, Any and Vihaan.

Nysa was leaning on me busy in her phone while I was talking to Anirudh and Vihaan about basketball practice for the upcoming tournament. Any was checking her phone eating fries.

After nearly half an hour, Any and Nysa went away to take their third class of the day. Our class was in 10 minutes so we decided to just sit around.

By 2, we all were done with the classes and we met at our regular place but I couldn't spot Nysa anywhere.

"Where is Nysa?" I asked Any as they were together for their class.

"Her dance group called her for practice. Apparently, they are going to perform for some program coming by." She said.

"Oh. You guys go, I'll come with her." I told them.

"Kitna pyaar karne laga hai tu usse?" Any asked nudging my shoulder.

"Bahut zyaada karne laga hoon." I said smiling at her and she smiled back at me.

They went ahead to their apartments as it was getting cold so they left to our apartment to hang out as they have no assignments to do yet so why not?

I was engrossed with the book I took from Nysa this morning. It turned out to be a thriller novel and it was really good.

After probably half an hour, I went to her dance class to ask her how much time is still there for her practice to get over.

I went to their dance studio and saw her practicing.

She looks enchanting. Its like she's made for dance. Her body moves, her curves, her ab line and the way her fingers move around her body is too much for me to take at once.

 Her body moves, her curves, her ab line and the way her fingers move around her body is too much for me to take at once