voting in the watty awards

Firstly, I came on Wattpad this morning, and I am unbelievably surprised to that My Best Mistake has made its way back into the ranking for Teen Fiction. The last time it was in the rankings, the highest position it reached was #810, so I am ridiculously happy to see that it's currently sitting at #166 on the list.

I would just like to thank all those new readers who have taken the time to read the story and vote, despite all those mistakes which I still need to work on fixing. I am over the moon to see people enjoying the story and it never fails to make me smile when I go onto my notifications to see new votes on this book.

This was the first non-fanfiction book which I actually managed to finish and I am proud of myself for doing that. I know this book is so far into the cliché that it shall never find its way out, but I always planned for the book to go the way that it did, and I wouldn't change the direction I took and I certainly wouldn't change the way it ended for the world. I am proud of this book, even with all the mistakes and errors, and I am proud of myself for actually finishing this book rather than simply deleting it as I had planned to do when it wasn't going my way.

Anyway, I just wanted to let people know how to vote for this book, if that's what you wanted to do. Basically, you share the story on Twitter with the hashtags #MyWattysChoice and #Wattys2015, and that's all there is to it really. It's as simple as A, B, C and thank you all for the continued support. It means a lot to little old me.