𝟏.𝟐

𝐖𝐞𝐥𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐂𝐨𝐥𝐨𝐫𝐚𝐝𝐨; 𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝐭𝐰𝐨

.

.

.

.

As Selena gets ready for bed in the downstairs bathroom, Isaac, Lee and Cole sit in different areas of the bathroom, talking about random stuff with music playing softly from her speaker.

With Isaac sitting on the counter of the bathroom, Lee on the closed toilet seat, his feet resting on the bathtub and Cole being in that bathtub, Selena turns to face all the boys.

"Why are you all just sitting here and talking? You can do that in the lounge area, plus, C, I highly doubt sitting in that bathtub is comfortable" She asks as she continues doing her skin routine.

"It actually is very comfortable Lena, and what's the problem? It's not like we've never done this before" Cole shrugs.

"Ugh Whatever" Selena rolls her eyes as she turns back.

As her she waits for her face mask to dry, she chooses to sit on the bathroom counter.

"Lena what is that?" Lee asks, pointing to her face.

"A face mask?" She asks, a bit confused.

"Can I try?" He asks.

"I- here" She says, throwing the tub of face mask and brush to him.

"What? I just apply it with the brush?" He asked, confused as to how you're supposed to apply it.

"Oh my- just give it here" She holds her hand out, rolling her eyes.

As Lee passes it to her, she grabs an extra headband that she keeps in her makeup bag.

"Wait if Lee gets to do it, I want to" Isaac says from his spot.

"Yeah me too" Cole tells the girl.

"You're all annoying you know that right?" She deadpans.

The boys only laugh and shrug at the girl as she puts the headband on Lee and starts applying the mask. Isaac and Cole start talking about school, reminding the girl that it was her first day tomorrow.

"Hey what exactly do I have to do tomorrow?" She asks the boys as she finishes applying the mask on Lee.

"Besides be your gorgeous self?" Isaac smirks.

"You know what? You stay quiet, C  & Lee, switch places and no Lee, you cannot touch the mask" Selena instructs as Cole & Lee chuckle at Isaac being told to shut up.

"Look, all you have to do tomorrow is pick up your schedule from the office in the morning, see your teachers after class to know what you need to catch up on and be yourself. You're a very likeable person Lena" Cole tells the girl as she puts the headband on and start applying the mask.

"Wow, a compliment from the Cole Walter? Must be my lucky day" Selena says, lightly chuckling as Cole lightly to punches her arm.

Lee, who's sitting in the bathtub Cole was just in, on his phone, looks at his brother, who's watching the entire interaction between Cole and Selena with a jealous look in his eyes. Isaac feels the eyes staring at him so he makes eye contact with his brother.

That, is barely anything bro. Don't even sweat it. Lee tells his brother with his eyes.

Isaac only lightly sighs and nods his head in response. Only Lee knows about the crush Isaac has had on Selena for years now. Ever since the day they became best friends, Isaac wouldn't shut up about her. He was in denial about it but the boys would constantly tease him about it. It was only 2 years ago that Lee helped his brother realise that he did, in fact, have crush on her.