Chapter 233 Initially (14) (1/2)

Start from the beginning

Hao Su had not done this to Fan Qing for nearly two hundred years, and the tears that the other party had just stopped burst into tears again.

Hao Su kissed him carefully and caressed his cheek.

"Qingqing, it's time to go back."

After he finished speaking, the golden light around him became even brighter, and the whole world froze at the same time. Fan Qing's figure began to become transparent in Hao Su's arms, and eventually disappeared completely.

Hao Su followed closely and left the sea of love with the other party.

As they were going back, the system circled around Hao Su and returned to Fan Qing's body, integrating with him.

Fairyland.

To enter the sea of love, Fan Qing needs to be in an absolutely quiet place without any interruptions. Therefore, the guardians of Liu Songyin and others were not by his side, but outside the cave.

Hao Su opened his eyes again, and what he saw was Fan Qing lying on the couch, her eyes closed tightly, her face turned pale after exhausting her efforts, and her whole body was almost transparent. There were five pieces of black fire jade rocks surrounding him, hanging on to the opponent's life. No wonder Fan Qing needs him especially in certain worlds.

But even so, it still did not stop the flow of the other person's life. He was simply exchanging his life for his life.

Hao Su stood there, his soul becoming full and strong in an instant. Flesh and blood are reshaped, and the immortal body is regenerated.

He walked to Fan Qing and sighed: "Qingqing."

Then, Hao Su moved his hand hanging by his side, and a round red bean emerged from his palm.

This was the red bean that Fan Qing had given to him, and he had kept it in the system space for a long time. It appears in the sea of love. In essence, it is equivalent to Fan Qing itself, but not entirely.

The reason why Fan Qing gave it to him in the princess's world was because she knew that she would only keep this red bean if he liked her.

His emotions are equally clever.

Hao Su placed Hongdou on Fan Qing's head, and Hongdou followed them through many worlds and contained enough emotions.

These feelings are enveloping Fan Qing in a tangible way. Gradually, it fell from high to low, and touched Fan Qing's forehead.

It's just that the red bean didn't disappear into the other person's body, but stopped on his forehead and became a new red mole.

Different from before, the edge of this red mole outlines a faint circle of golden light, which is similar to the mark on Hao Su's forehead and heart.

After entering Taoism with love, Hao Su, who had experienced life, old age, illness and death, became stronger than before.

Fan Qing's damaged body was recovering at a terrifying speed, and the pain and coldness that had tortured him for hundreds of years gradually disappeared. Together with the consumption caused by entering the sea of love, it is also recovering.

Fan Qing's almost transparent body solidified again, and her pale face began to become rosy and full of life.

At the same time, when he and Fan Qing came out of the sea of love, Xumi Valley was filled with golden light.

The light penetrated to the ninety-ninth level of the sky, and everyone in Liuhe and Jiuzhou saw this scene. They felt a powerful but unfamiliar aura, like the God Lansu, but not like the God Lansu.