Chapter 184 Gods (8)

Start from the beginning

Moreover, under the illumination of the divine light, he felt that his body was getting stronger again. The fatigue caused by old age disappeared, and his bones were full of strength.

He was even more happy that Hao Su had met the gods, because it meant that there would no longer be any hindrance to what the other party wanted to do.

He is the only priest who is favored by the gods and can talk to the gods. If anyone wants to go against him, it will undoubtedly be disrespectful to the gods.

Thor cried and laughed again. It seemed that all his expectations and dreams could be realized in his lifetime.

"May God bless you." Thor clasped his hands together and closed his eyes tightly.

Thor was not the only one who felt that he was healthy again, everyone in Seal County felt this way when the Holy Light shone.

Hao Su was in the same room with the gods and embraced each other so intimately that he could feel it more intuitively than anyone else.

Different from the past when Fan Qing gave him divine power through roses, at this moment, the holy light continued to move towards him, filling his spirit and giving his face an absolute divinity like a god.

He frowned, raised his eyes, spoke, behaved, and had more authority than before.

The only thing that remained unchanged was the tenderness on Hao Su's face.

The god knew nothing about the changes he had caused. He had completely shrunk into a ball in Hao Su's arms. The hand that was originally pressed on the other person's arm had also become hidden in his soft white robe. inside.

His slender fingers firmly grasped Hao Su's hand, and with an unforgettable expression, he made a very light and restrained sound.

Fan Qing was crying, but it wasn't because she was sad.

The God of Forbidden Valley has never been like this to anyone, and he has never been so thorough.

He couldn't help but flex his shoulders, wishing he could really turn into a flower. When he couldn't face it calmly, he would just collect all the petals.

Hao Su's kiss on his cheek became softer and comforting.

The hand caught by Fan Qing held the end of the gold chain that had always made the other party feel too shy. After such a long time, the tide on it had almost disappeared.

Hao Su didn't do anything else, but spread his palms and handed the ball to Fan Qing. It still had Hao Su's warmth on it, slightly.

The two of them didn't even say a word, but they both understood what the other meant - the offering officer asked the god to clean up his sins and end this confession.

Similar behavior has happened many times in the past few days. At the beginning, Fan Qing would ask Hao Su to continue. But the other party said the same thing and didn't give him any room for development.

So by now, Fan Qing has gotten used to it. He didn't ask or try to stay, he just followed the other party's instructions.

But his hands were extremely weak.

Fan Qing pressed her face against Hao Su's neck, sobbing softly. She tried again and again, but ended up failing countless times.

"Hao Su..."

Fan Qing called out for help, and then her lips were kissed. The enshrining officer seemed to be even worse, and seemed to be kind enough to help him, but before the god could feel reassured, he took out his chain again, and repeated it.