The Music

Where to begin? Yes that's right. July 8th 2004 the night of the bon- fire. Everyone dancing and laughing, acoustic music making it's way to everyone's heart. The beat of the drums making your heart pound so fast. Getting the rhythm down to dance too. Dean was there he was only 6 years old. His parents taught him how to enjoy life and have fun. Since that night music became apart of Deans soul. It's like he could dance to anything, create his own rhythm. He couldn't get enough of music it was his passion his heart beats fast and adrenaline runs through his veins and he just goes down. His parents were proud he learned all types of musical instruments from guitar to drums to the piano. Now all Dean needed was a scholarship. He may be famous for his work but that doesn't mean he doesn't want to go to college, he wants to learn as much as he can before his life gives out on him. That bonfire at midnight is what started it all. His future and career Dean knew, he just knew. Now it was July 11th 2015. He is in his parents yard it's midnight and there is no bonfire.
A few months before this Dean was with his manager he just finished a show, a spectacular show and the crowd went wild. Fans who had backstage passes came he was signing shirts and phone case or kissing hands. But he noticed something out of the corner of his eye. Where you never look, the security guards were protesting that the backstage pass was fake for the young male and would not let him through. Dean moved his body to see him more. Raggedy brown hair, the most stunning blue eyes you could ever come close too. Dean makes his move
"Hey guys it's alright I know him"
The security guards gave him a bitch face but let the boy pass.
"Now is that real?" Dean questions pointing at the badge.
"Yes of course I would never fake anything I can show the receipt  if you need me too" the boy said frantically. He was nervous Dean knew that, but he knows the boy wasn't lying.
"What's your name?" Dean questions studying his body language.
"C-Castiel" The boy stutters moving some hair behind his ear messing with his thumbs.
"Castiel..." Dean thinks
"Castiel" he said again
"Beautiful name" Dean gave Cas a grin.
Oh my god, I just met him and I already gave him a nickname what does that make me?
"Oh why thank you" Castiel blushes nervously.
"Follow me" Dean leads him to his dressing room.
"Stay here I'm going to finish signing somethings then we will talk.
Dean walked out of the room, something, wait no. Someone just made him remember why he loved music.