William POV

"... So, I just stared from a distance"

I whispered as I slipped a note into Y/N's front pocket, she slowly hugged me back.

Y/N POV

"Well, you're hugging me now"

He chuckled, then placed a kiss on my forehead. He stood up.

"You should get back to work, love"

"Yeah... Well, Thanks for... saving me..."

"I mean, I should be thanking YOU. YOU saved me, darling"

He said with a chuckle. I let out a soft chuckle and a soft smile appeared on my face. I got up and William opened the door. As I walked out, Lynette and Dan looked at me with a smirk, I didn't realize that my soft smile was still on my face when I left William's office. "Someone's happy. I think cause she gets saved by 'Mr. Hot Bold Brew'," Lynette said, giggling a little.

"Oh, shut up," I said, rolling my eyes.

"How about you spill the tea during our lunch break..."

Lynette looks at her phone before continuing.

"Which is now!"

"Okay, okay... let's go to the nearby cafe... and I will spill the tea... and answers"

They did a little cheer before we grabbed our things and went to the cafe, which was like 2 blocks down. 

William POV

The sound of children laughing and playing was giving me a headache. But the thought of their stupidity, following a yellow rabbit to a room that they were not supposed to go into, and their bloody dead body put a smirk on my face.

I wanted to see their blood splatter everywhere...

I wanted to see them beg for their life...

I wanted to see them in a puddle of their own blood...

The smirk on my face grew, wider and wider. The curtain closes as the two animatronics finish their performance. I went backstage, I took Spring Bonnie off the stage. I pushed the springlocks back, and a sinister grin appeared on my face. 

"It's Showtime"

Y/N POV

<At the cafe (Cafe name: Bean Bunker)>

We ordered our food and sat down. "So... Wait, answer our questions first. Do you like-like him?" Dan asked.

"Yeah... I actually do"

"I knew it! Your face and body language say it all!" Lynette exclaimed. I then spilled all the tea, especially THAT night. But, I didn't mention anything about William being my 'Secret Admirer'... Well, they know that I have a secret admirer but they still don't know who it is... Expect for me. 

"Hey Y/N... What is that in your front pocket?"

Lynette asked as she looked at my patch pocket, I looked down and saw a piece of paper. I took it out and opened it. It read:

See you in my office after work, love ♡

Around 10 pm.
(\_/)
( •-•) 

~W

'He could just tell me, guess he really likes notes' I smiled and shook my head, Lynette peeked over and saw the note.

"You're about to get laid, againnnn"

"Oh, fuck off. He possibly just missed me."

"Yeah, continue to tell that to yourself. I'm experienced, and when a guy says THAT, means he wants some"

"Yeah, experienced my ass. You shoo away all the guys you see, especially the hot ones,"

I said as we all giggled. We got up and walked back to the diner.

<At Fredbear Family Diner> (After work)

"Bye, Nette. See ya at home, you take the car back. I'll ask William to send me back" I said as I waved to her. "Okay, and have a good time," she said with a smirk, I flipped her off and she giggled. I went to the supply room and grabbed the cleaning stuff.

"You're not going back?" 

I look up to see Henry, "I just want to clean, I want to get my mind off things," I said, He nodded. I waved to him as he waved back and left. I checked the time, it was 7 pm plus. I then started to sweep and mop the floor. After an hour plus of mopping the floor, I was done.

I put the cleaning stuff back into the supply room. I then rearrange the tables and chairs.  After cleaning for who knows how long, I check the time, 10 pm?! Shit! I quickly washed my hands and went to William's office.

I knocked on the door, and a soft 'come in' could be heard from the other side. I twist the knob. William looks at me, with a sinister grin. As I saw that grin on his face, I knew that something was up.

"Hello, love"