Chapter Thirty-Four

A/N: What the cake looks like...at least somewhat it's big and gold with flowers, so do some imagining!!!

Nicolas

About a month and a couple of weeks passed after that which left us somewhere in the middle of May; it was about crunch time for the wedding and Valeria was all over the place stressing out which I didn't understand because we had already gotten the caters from Top of the Square Caterers, Ryan Brenzier the wedding photographer and videographer, Lucy Wu for the floral designs, the transportation for the bridal party and groomsmen, the DJ, her hairstylists, nail stylists, makeup artists, the jewelry she was going to wear for the ceremony and reception, as well as the entertainment she hired was finalized.

If there was anything we had to worry about for the most part is the ample number of security we were going to need for all the high profiles we had invited and had RSVP'd for the event after we sent out the hand-delivered invitations a month ago. The guest list of the people attending grew from 650 to 922 and we weren't stepping off and inviting anymore people because I deemed that was enough people to celebrate our special moment with.

Valeria was on the phone with my mother and her aunt filling them in on the details of the wedding and such and they were going at it on the phone for about 45 minutes which I think was stressing Valeria out even more because she was focusing on the things she hadn't done yet so I ceased the conversation taking the phone away from her.

"Mama, Ivy...Valeria will speak to you two later, goodbye." I said closing the phone.

Valeria gave me a look, "I was speaking to them." She said.

I shook my head, "No...you were going to take a shower after you finished your workout then you got caught up speaking to mother and your aunt on the phone...andare." I said slapping her butt as I pushed her in the direction of the bathroom.

"I have to go pick Mila up from her ballet class today and then take her dress fitting for her flower girl dress." She groaned.

"I'll go pick her up...go relax for a moment, bella you are stressing yourself out too much," I said to her.

She sighed, "Okay." She said.

"Give me a kiss," I said before letting her fully enter the bathroom.

She pouted, "Baby, I'm all sweaty." She said.

"I don't care, I want a kiss," I said.

She tip-toed up to me and planted a quick kiss on my lips, and I brought her chin up again so she could give me more of a fulfilling kiss; I squeezed her ass in the process and she slapped my hands away before she narrowed her gaze and walked into the master en-suite closing the door behind her.

I smirked and grabbed my keys to the car and headed out to go pick Mila up from her class.

It didn't take me long to get to Joffrey and I waited alongside the other mothers ready to pick their kids up from class.

As I waited I could feel the penetrating gazes of the mothers as they ogled at me from where I was standing against the wall. I looked away awkwardly only to turn and notice them starring at me harder and with more intensity than last time.

As they caught me looking back, some twinkled their fingers at me, others winked.

I cringed and looked away, they could be beautiful all they wanted but I was only really attracted to Valeria; I don't think there was anyone that could match up to her beauty, intelligence, and personality; not to mention how she makes me feel whenever she just speaks to me, I feel like I am a teenager all over again sometimes with my rapidly beating heart, red face, and stuttering words.