It took a step forward to protect the badger-shaped corpse king lying down under its belly. It grinned and looked at the corpse kings coming towards them.
  There are a total of five corpse kings around them. They have different shapes, but without exception, they are all three-evolved corpse kings, and all of them are quite unfriendly.
  "Ouch!" The black beast roared threateningly. What do they want to do?
  Most of the corpse kings outside are just ordinary corpse kings. Three-evolved corpse kings are extremely rare, but they are all in this city.
  Corpse Kings all have an extremely strong sense of exclusivity and would never stay together easily, especially for Corpse Kings who have evolved three times.
  What exactly is this place?
  "Gah..." Among the five three-evolved Corpse Kings, one that looked like a black bear made a crisp sound that was completely inconsistent with its thick and thick body.
  We should be the ones to say this. Do you know where this place is? Also dare to break in without permission.
  "Ouch?"
  Where?
  As he asked, the black beast was thinking about what to do.
  The badger-shaped corpse king is an ordinary corpse king. It can't help much, so it can only rely on itself, but the opponent has five of them.
  "Huhu...hou..." The badger-shaped corpse king tried to get up, protected by the black beast.
  The black beast stamped it back.
  "Roar..."
  No... The
  badger-shaped corpse king struggled to get up, "Roar..."
  I know your advance team Captain Black Snake.
  I know all five of your advance team captains.
  "Gah?" Black Bear looked at the badger-shaped corpse king.
  blacksnake?
  "Roar."
  Yes.
  "Gah?"
  Did it ask you to come?
  The black bear and the surrounding corpse kings looked at each other. The corpse kings in the advance team were indeed tasked with wooing the corpse kings to expand their army, but according to their original plan, they should rendezvous when the army behind them also started to move.
  "Roar..."
  No.
  "Gah?"
  Then what are you doing here?
  "Roar..."
  They...are all dead.
  "Gah..." The black bear laughed with a clear voice that was completely inconsistent with his body shape.
  Black snake is dead?
  Are you kidding me, Black Snake is the strongest among their group of corpse kings, and is second only to their king in strength.
  The Badger Corpse King said that the other team captains still believed them without him, and that Black Snake was dead made him laugh out loud.
  "Roar..."
  Really.
  They are all dead.
  The badger-shaped corpse king was anxious. Why didn’t the people in the Devil City believe it every time?
  "Gah." Black Bear sneered.
  Then can you tell me how they died?
  The anxious expression on the badger-shaped corpse king's face froze for a moment as he stood up.
  "Roar..."
  I met a black snake in the city, and it asked me to join the Devil City. I... asked it to help me save people, but it was killed by a zombie king when it was helping me save people.

  Really, that corpse king is amazing!
  Black Snake's head was chopped off with a single blow.
  "Gah." The black bear and the surrounding zombie kings looked at each other, and they all saw disdain in each other's eyes.
  The badger-shaped corpse king's lie was too poorly crafted.
  The main reason why the black snake is powerful is because it has invulnerable scales, but no corpse king who is entangled in it can escape alive.
  "Roar..."
  What I said is true.
  "Gah?" What about
  the

Hedgehog Corpse King of the second unit?
  "...Roar."
  I asked it to help me save people...and then it died too.
  After the black snake died, I went to look for it. I heard from the black snake's mouth the direction of the Hedgehog Corpse King and them, so I went there. After I heard that the black snake died, it followed me to find that person.
  "Gah?"
  Where is the third team? Have you encountered them too?
  "...Roar."
  I asked them to help me save people...
  and then they died too.
  The black bear and five other corpse kings around were all silent. Is the badger-shaped corpse king here to be funny?
  Or does it think it's fun to play with them?
  "Roar!"
  Really!
  "Quaa?" Another corpse king next to him said.
  What about the fourth team?
  The badger-shaped corpse king glanced at it aggrievedly, "Roar..."
  When I met the third team, the fourth team's corpse king was with them. After I told them about the black snake and the hedgehog, they If you don't believe it, you have to go and see...
  They died together with the third team.
  After a pause, the badger-shaped corpse king took the initiative and said aggrievedly, without asking any more questions from the corpse kings nearby: "Roar."
  The corpse kings of the fifth team were also with the third team at the time...
  they didn't believe it either.
  They also want to see it.
  Listening to the badger-shaped corpse king's explanation and looking at the aggrieved look of the badger-shaped corpse king, not only the black bears and several corpse kings, but also the black beasts fell silent at this moment.
  Seeing that the black bear corpse kings were silent, the badger-shaped corpse king with his head lowered raised his head and looked at the zombie kings aggrievedly, and then continued to lower his head.
  "Gah..."
  Then what do you want to do now?
  The badger-shaped corpse king looked at the black bear and said, "Roar..."
  I want to join you.
  The badger-shaped corpse king thought of the black beast next to him and quickly added, "Roar."
  We all want to join you.
  After saying this, the badger-shaped corpse king looked at the black bear expectantly with a pair of wet eyes.
  Facing those wet and shiny eyes, the black bear's mind went blank for a moment.
  It really wants to ask if there is something wrong with the Badger Corpse King's brain? This kind of joke is not funny at all.
  But looking at the wet and shining eyes of the badger-shaped corpse king, it couldn't say what it said when it came to its mouth.