I felt like my eyes was closing 'fck If only I had healing ability..

{Healing ability achieve}

{Going through memories.......}

{Persona ability achieve!}

{Time travel achieve!}

{Copy paste achieve!}

{Traveling achieve!}

'what the hell is the voice!? Can I get a piece and quiet here I am dying!

{Teleporting achievement!}

'oh well not like it was gonna do me anything at least I have someone on my side even though I know it was impossible if I'm dead.....wait... Huh!?
How is there a voice in my head if I'm already dead!?!!?'

I snapped out of my though after I feel like I was feeling things again I feel like I'm in bed again.

'No! Wait that's not right I died there's no way it was a dream it was to real to be a dream I really felt the pain of being stabbed!.

3rd pov

A person was walking to the stairs at a slow pace she was holding a spatula in her hand and had a smiling face she was quickly in front a person room she put her hand in the door handle and quickly opened it ...

There was a person in the bed sleeping the girl had a Peaceful expression on her face like she was dreaming something romantic..

The person holding the spatula put her other hand that was not occupied in the blanket and pulled it the person in bed was stirring it seems like she was gonna wake up soon the person holding the spatula was shaking the girl to wake up

1st pov

I felt the blanket in my body was pulled and someone was shaking me!

I open my eyes to see my mom?huh was I really dreaming that I died?

see my mom opening her mouth"y/n wake up! It's your second day at school and your already lazing around!

I quickly sit up and say to my mom"yes mom i'll get ready now! "She stopped shaking my shoulder and had a smile on her face with her hand in her hips " good get ready to go to school the food is ready.

"Okay mom " she turned around not before reminding me to not fall asleep again " yes!!!" I said she left my room not before closing my room door

I was daze for a moment since I realized my room was not my room I mean it doesn't look like my room'did I get reincarnated?' i mean mom look the same but she does not wake me up and just go to her job and the food smell so good I feel like drooling

I guess there was only one way to know .I got up and quickly organize my supposed to be my room and got my clothes ready..

After I was done and my uniform was on my body I felt like I was having a sense of deja Vu the clothes looks familiar but not really?

I was about to go the kitchen when I notice some ball? 'what I didn't notice this ball earlier' walk toward the ball and place it in my palm it was quiet worn it looks like it's been used many times 'did this body play any sports?'but the body doesn't look like it does any sport I place the ball where it belongs and got out of 'my room'

'ill know it soon whether this body do any sport' i run downstairs and go to the kitchen "good morning mama! ' my mom turns around and smile "ahh your here just sit there and I'll get the food ready"I nod my head and sit on the chair I was waiting for my mom to give me the food.