Would a Girl Like You Like a Boy Like Me?

Start from the beginning

Thanks Tree. Ur the best

I know I am.

I laughed, and switched to Google, deciding to look a little more into this guy. I put in the name of their podcast, New Heights, and found out his name was Travis Kelce, younger brother to Jason Kelce, the other host.

I looked up his name. I learned many things. My journal, which was sat in front of me, was immediately filled with facts about him.

Travis
-Full name is Travis Micheal Kelce
-Birthday is October 5, 1989 (Same age!!!)
-Same birthday as Grandma
-plays for the Kansas City Chiefs
-Brother plays for the Eagles
-Brother is 2 years older
-Mama's boy
-Does he like cookies?
-Ok yeah he does
-woah he had a stache?
-jesus christ his eyes are going to make me melt

I could go on and on about everything I liked about him, he seemed like a good guy.

I found some of him old tweets, and apparantly while I was writing Red he was out here spelling squirrel as squirle. Got a real genius on my hands.

I got a notification: it was Tree.

Here, got his number
XXX

Thank youuuu

Taylor don't screw this up he's real good.

Well, he's got Tree's approval. That's always good.

Alright. By the way, do you like squirles?

What?

Nevermind.

I quickly added his number to my phone, typing faster than I ever had before.

I kept typing, trying to figure out what to say.

'Hi, it's Taylor Swift!'

No, too boring.

'Hey, it's Taylor Swift, heard you were disappointed. Why's that?'

No, too long.

'Hey there ;)'

Perfect. It would cause a flurry of confusion, this would be hilarious. I counted to three before sending the text.

I let out a breath I hadn't known I'd been holding, but the moment those damned dots showed their faces again, that breath was sucked straight in.

'Who's this?'

'I thought you would know better Travis. You did go to my show after all.' I giggled at my own response. There was no way in hell he would believe me.

And of course, I predicted right. 'No way in hell are you Taylor Swift.' Hm. Right on the dot, actually. Not bad.

'And how do you know that?'

My god, toying with him was hilarious. I should pull this crap more often.

'Cuz why the hell would the most popular pop star in the world message me, an American Football player who is completely random to most of the world?'

Fair question. Guess it warrants a fair respose too then.

I quickly snapped a picture of myself. I was by no means glamourous, but that didn't mean I looked bad either.

I sent it over.

'HOLY SHIT IT IS YOU'

I laughed out loud at his response. This was going to be the most interesting time of my life in a while.

-a month later-

I just finished another week of tours, and of course, went straight back to the hotel. There might've been something worth rushing for. Actually, it was someone.

The moment the door of my room shut behind me, I looked straight at Trav, who offered a kind smile. I jumped into his arms, not giving a care in the world about the fact I was wearing heel boots and a bedazzled bodysuit.

"I missed you." I whispered.

"You only left for the show for a couple hours. I never thought of you as clingy." Then his eyes widened in realisation. "Not that it's bad to be clingy I just never-" I cut his panic off with a kiss.

"I know just what you meant."

-a month later-
The US leg of my tour would be coming to close soon. It was the last show and it was time to announce it: 1989 Taylor's Version.

The moment I told them to look at the sreen, I could hear their defeaning screams even through the earpiece.

That night, Trav would be back at the hotel again.

As soon as I saw him and he saw me, his eyes lit up like a child on christmas day and he looked at me like I was the gift.

"I saw the announcement live. Congrats."

"Tha- Wait, what? What do you mean you 'watched it live'?"

He laughed. "I joined one of those live streams."

"You really are everything, you know that?"

•                •                •
I am having too much fun with these.

Have a good rest of your day/afternoon/evening/night!

Which reminds me that I should probably sleep (It's 3 am 💀)

Requests go here >>>>>>>

Love you guys!

-YT xx