6- (Christmas past)

"it was always you" - F . Scott Fitzgerald

No one's pov -
They were madly in love and eagerly awaited the arrival of Christmas, a season they adored. With twinkling lights adorning a warm fire crackling in the fireplace, their home exuded an enchanting charm. Lucy and Keira had decided to spend this particular Christmas alone, just the two of them, along with their beloved furry companion, Narla. They longed for a memorable and romantic holiday, away from the bustling crowds and hectic demands of the outside world. As the snowflakes gently fell from the night sky, Lucy and Keira cozied up on the couch, wrapped in soft blankets and sipping hot cocoa. Narla, their loyal and curious dog, nestled between them, wagging her tail with contentment. "It is so peaceful" Keira giggled
"Ye , better than Manchester at least "
To add to the magic of their evening, Lucy brought out a beautifully decorated Christmas tree, adorned with twinkling lights and shimmering ornaments. Keira's eyes sparkled with delight as Lucy handed her a small gift. With excitement dancing in the air, they exchanged thoughtful presents, each reflecting the love they held for one another. In the spirit of Christmas, Lucy and Keira decided to prepare a scrumptious feast together. They decorated the dining table with festive candles and placed a simmering roast at its center. The tantalizing aroma filled the room heightening their appetite and filling their hearts with joy. As they indulged in the delectable feast, filling their bellies with the warmth of love and good food, Lucy and Keira couldn't help but reminisce about their journey together. They laughed and shed tears of happiness, cherishing each other's presence and the bonds they had formed. After the meal, Lucy lit numerous candles, casting a soft glow on their surroundings. Keira took Lucy's hand and led her to a beautifully adorned corner of the living room , music playing in the background Keira said " I wish it could stay like this forever". Mesmerized by the music and lost in each other's arms, they danced through the night, their hearts entwined with every step.

As the clock struck midnight, Lucy and Keira exchanged loving glances. They felt blessed to have shared such an enchanting Christmas together. With Narla curled up by their feet, they cuddled on the couch, watching the snow fall outside. The world seemed to slow down, allowing them to relish the beauty of the moment.

In that peaceful and serene night, Lucy and Keira realized that Christmas was not just about grand gestures or extravagant gifts. It was about the love they shared, the simple joys they found in each other's company, and the magic that dwelled within their hearts.And so, as the night drew to a close, Lucy, Keira, and Narla lay down to rest, their hearts overflowing with love and gratitude. That Christmas would forever be etched in their memories as a perfect reminder of the power of love, the joy of simplicity, and the beauty of sharing a special moment with the ones you hold dear.

Words- 507
I apologize if it doesn't make sense I tried to write it in a fairytale style. I again apologize for my absence and hope this Christmas special Leaves you excited for the new years special these will be the only ones this month as I do wish to spent it with family. I hope you enjoy the Chapter and have a merry Christmas and a happy new year ❤️