Chapter 15 - Happy Birthday (part II)

A/N: 

I've never actually written smut before, but I wanted to try something very basic and not too graphic, so there's a tiny section with smut in it in this chapter. This is my first smut writing so sorry if it sucks... Let me know if you want more, how I could make it better, or if I should just never try again! Either way, enjoy the chapter! 

~~~~~~

Dan's POV

I continued kissing Phil lustfully, taking as much love from him as I could. At first, I wasn't perfectly certain what love was or how to show it. Now, it was obvious. Phil saw me for who I was. I saw him for who he was. We worked. We needed each other. What would I have to live for if I didn't have him? Love is when you realized that the other person belongs with you. You can't stand to see them hurt, and you'll do everything in your power to protect them. I loved Phil so much more than I thought I ever could. I didn't know that there was so much to love in this world.

Phil gently began to breath small puffs of air on me, attempting to catch his breath. I moved my mouth to his thin jawline, then to his ear, nipping at him playfully. He giggled again. I kissed down his neck to his collar bone. I slipped my hand under his shirt and ran my hands up to his chest, carefully touching him. He sat up and removed it. I sat back to admire him.

I had seen Phil shirtless many times before when he was being weighed, but I never payed attention to really looking at his body, only the progress his body had been making. Now that I could really look at him as my boyfriend, and as someone I loved, I could see how perfect he was. God, even for being so skinny, he was perfect.

Phil leaned into me and kissed me, taking over. His eyes were so full of life. He seemed to enjoy the feeling of our kisses. He too repeated my action and attempted to remove my shirt. I hesitated.

"Not ok?" he asked kindly.

"No, I'm sorry. It's fine. I just...."

"Dan, be honest with me. How far do you want to take this?"

"I want to go as far as I know you do," I said. "It's just... my arms...."

"What about them?"

I couldn't respond. I was too nervous. I cradled them into my stomach area.

"You can show me," he assured. "Are you embarrassed?"

I shrugged.

Phil came in close to me, lifting one of my arms and gently touching the tender, raw area beneath it through the sleeves. He again tried to take off the shirt, and I let him. My cuts were bare and cold. Though they were closing, I had a nervous temptation to pick and scratch at them and make them bleed again. I hadn't bled in so long, the addiction was rising inside of me. But I always wore Phil's bracelet portraying my name to help remind me of my promise to him.

Phil caressed the most recent one I gave to myself on the night I first kissed him. "They look better," he said.

"A little. The scarred ones wont ever get better...."

A small smile spread on his cheeks. "It doesn't matter. Your marks don't define you. I love you and your scars."

I melted at his words, and I felt better. I kissed him strongly, sharing his heat. He leaned back on his elbows, dragging me down with him. As our kissing became stronger, Phil began to quietly moan into my mouth, causing a pleasant vibration. I carefully held his body beneath me as to not crush him. Touching around him made him moan more into me. I felt my jeans get tighter as he moaned more. How was it possible for him to be so cute sometimes and so sexy at others?