Beginning Of A New Journey Part 1

Start from the beginning

...Nah, considering that she had a Stellaron shoved inside her she'd be more of a nuke.

'I wonder if she orgasms, will she literally explode like a nuclear bomb?'

(M/N) thought to himself before shaking his head. There were more important matters at the moment than figuring whether or not she would literally explode like a nuke.

Like the fact that they have been in this position...FOR THIRTY MINUTES!

'Where the hell are Dan Heng, March, and Arlecchino?!' (M/N) thought to himself. 'By now, they should have been here!'

It didn't take that long for the Astral Express crew to get from one place to another on the space station. They didn't skip leg day like the majority of the staff members here.

So, where the hell are they!?

*CLICK*

"Really March?"

Dan Heng sighed as March took a victory shot of the beaten-up monsters of the Legion.

"What?" March looked at him. "We should commemorate this day; we kicked some serious Legion butts!"

"But you didn't take pictures of the Doomsday Beast."

Arlecchino pointed out.

"...Girl. You literally sent that thing flying."

March deadpanned.

"How the hell was I going to get a good shoot of it?"

"True."

Arlecchino conceded.

"We should try to find (M/N) and Arlan as well." Dan Heng spoke up. "Need to make sure he hasn't traumatized anybody else yet."

"Oh, come on. You're exaggerating!"

March scoffed.

"...He overthrew a freaking government and mentally tortured them with some of the worst things to ever exist." Dan Heng deadpanned. "Granted they deserved it, but he was VERY creative with his mind games."

"They can't even look at their shadows without jumping."

"Why didn't he just kill them?"

March asked, before quickly adding.

"I-I mean! Not that it's a good thing that he didn't, since killing random people that aren't our enemies is kind of a big no-no with the IPC. But they kind of...deserve it?"

The end of her question was hesitant due to the fact that they are not murderers, just trailblazers.

"Elementary, my dear March 7th."

(I almost put "Elementary, my dear March the 7th. As if she's the seventh girl of her bloodline to be called March 🤣🤣!!)

Arlecchino smiled.

"Killing them would be much too easy and giving them a quick death. Letting them live with the mental trauma he inflicted upon them would be hell on earth. In death, they would be free. But having to live with it every day of their lives would be torture as they will never recover from that nightmare."

"...Yeah, that'll do it."

March nodded.

"Let's find him!"

-Back to our dear protagonist-

"ACK!"

(M/N) let out a totally manly scream as Stelle began to make some provocative moves on him. Namely, her hand suddenly started groping his clothed groin.