This is the part where I need to take the last few chapters down because I'm publishing! Sorry if that makes some of you mad or upset, but I did put out a couple of warnings that this would happen! :P Thanks to my publishing company I'm finally living my dream! One Night with the Prince is now published and doing well, this is being published and soon my children's book will be published! Please know that I love you all and thank you soooooo much for the support!
We're getting published baby!
I'm jumping up and down so much, that I got a little sick! lol I just wanted to say again, how amazing you all are! Yes I'm talking to you behind that computer screen or you behind your phone or tablet! So as I've said a few days back My Beloved is getting published! holy cow! It will be published December 28th (A week after my birthday!)
I just can't believe this is all so real! I started writing to escape my life for a while but the love I've developed over the years for it is immeasurable! Oh and when you guys get the book you get the alternate endings and wedding for One Night with the Prince free! Yaaaaaaas! lol Anywho, like I stated a while ago I had to take down the last few chapters of My Beloved for copywrite reasons!
Oh! And my publisher is setting me up with this fancy shmancy website and they are going to be holding a cover contest!!! Just like One Night with the Prince! It looks so professional!! That's right, and you can submit a cover to become the official cover of the published book! and your name will be put in the book! and on the back of the physical cover of the book! Can you guys say: ERMYGERD?! lol Plus you'll win a free copy! Heck yes! Fist pump!
Here are the guidelines!
Book Cover Guidelines
1. Know that if we choose your cover you will get credit ON the physical cover and inside the book. This can actually help you a lot as a graphic artist and bring you future work from us and other book publishers.
2. You will have to fill out a form that lets us have the cover.
3. You can not use any copyright images. You can use Royalty Free Images.
4. We need a high res format of the cover in JPG and Photoshop format, as well so that we can use it for the paperback version of the book.
5. Cover Image size should be 5.5 by 8.5 inches in 300 Pixels per inch resolution.
• The cover has to look good when Amazon Thumbnail size. The idea is that people WANT to click on it when they see the thumb nail. • The text needs to be readable. • You should use only 1 font. • The cover needs the title AND the author's name
7. The cover needs to have the Title and the Author's Name visible.
8. If your covers wins we will do everything we can to use it. If it wins we will WANT to use it because that will give us the most future sales. BUT... You do need to know that there can be odd reasons why we might not be able to. For example we might not be able to use the Photoshop file for some reason or we might find a copyrighted image in the cover design.
9. Submit your created cover on or before December 14.
10. Also, my author name is TM Mendes, so that needs to be right in the cover
OOOOOO I'm so excited! The cover for One Night with the Prince was amazing and I'm soooo excited for this one! Eeeep!
Thank you all for everything and I'll be posting updates on the process as it comes along!
YOU ARE READING
My Beloved (sample, getting published Dec. 28th 2014)Romance
She gave me life again. She is the my entire purpose on breathing. Her blood calls out to me like a siren that I cannot ignore. Who is she you ask? Why, she is My Beloved.