Part 12 dudes;)

Heres the next part!:D Contains sexual content. And well I have no experience in <<that area so it probably sucks but yano... give it ago dudes ;)

******

(Tias POV)

“Lily shh. Lily!” i sighed, exasperated, at my almost 4year old daughter. Lily was excited about her birthday. I could tell. We could all see it. She’d been bouncing around in mine and Callums room since this morning. 5 o clock this morning, I might add. I couldn’t blame her really. She’d never had a birthday in a house before. And I suppose it was my fault anyway. If I hadn’t told her about her party tomorrow, then maybe she wouldn’t be bouncing off the walls with excitement. She flashed me a grin, making my heart warm, and my annoyance disintegrate. I rolled my eyes, letting her know she wasn’t in trouble, and she giggled. There was a knock on the door and Lily ran over to it, swinging it open and launching herself at Callum, half knocking him to the floor. “Woah there! You almost knocked me down Lils” He smirked at her, and she giggled. “It must be all the extra strength of being almost 4!” he grinned and Lily squealed. I sat on the bed, caught off guard once again by his beauty as he stood in only his grey joggers, water dripping from his hair. Mmm. I know hes my mate and all but man is he hot! I shook off the thoughts that were probably not appropriate to be thinking with my daughter in the room.“Callum!” I groaned. “Way to remind her.” I fake scowled at him, making him laugh. I rolled my eyes at him, as Lily bounded back onto the bed, making me wobble. N’awr. They are so adorable! I hope Jamie and the others get back soon though. Jamie, along with a few other members of the pack, had gone on patrol. To keep an eye out for... I didn’t even want to think the name. Delos. I didn’t want to think about it. About how he could hurt them. My babies. But I had another, more selfish reason for wanting them back. I need Jamie. He’s the only person who can keep Lily occupied and he’s not here. It sucks. I need to get everything ready for Lilys party, and I need to wrap her presents. God knows how long it’ll be until she finds them. I’d tried my hardest to keep them hidden. But that didn’t stop her looking for them. There was some sort of commotion from downstairs. YES! They were home. Finally. Relief flooded through me, for more than one reason. Lily noticed the noise, and her eyes widened in excitement. “JamieJamieJamieJamieJamie!!!!!!!” She squealed, jumping down from the bed and running past me and Callum. “Careful!” I yelled. She may be almost 4, but she was still my baby. I wouldn’t put it past her to fall down the stairs in all her hurry. “Hey Lily baby” i heard Jamie say. You could hear the smile in his voice. It was so cute how they’d become friends. I was sure Lily would end up driving him mad, but he’s stuck it out so far. Jamie groaned and there was laughing from downstairs. Lily must have tackled him to the floor. Again. She’d gotten into a habit of doing that to people nowadays. I laughed to myself, and felt Callums arm wrap around my shoulder as his body shook slightly from laughter. The tingling sensation was still ever present when we touched, and I smiled. Its perfect. He’s perfect. “Sooooo” Callum mumbled, smirking at me. “Soooooo what?” I laughed. He didn’t answer, but instead brought his lips to my cheek, kissing me gently. I felt myself blush as he glanced up into my eyes. Man he is amazing. I felt myself fall into his chocolate eyes. He was so beautiful. Too good for me. But he was my mate. And i love him. He smirked and I raised an eyebrow. “Are you.....Lilys still awake...” I giggled. “She’s with Jamie. He’ll protect her innocent eyes.” He laughed, making me roll my eyes. He kissed up my neck, making me shiver with pleasure. I loved being close to him. I could smell him. He smelled amazing. Man I sound like a freak thinking that. But it’s true. I groaned as his fingers trailed along my back. “I love you” I breathed, not sure if he even heard. “Love you more” “Nuh huh” I mumbled, not really concentrating as his fingers roamed my body. I pulled him down onto me, smirking up at him. He looked shocked at first but then smirked and winked. His hair was still dripping wet, making him look, if possible, even more gorgeous. “You look gorgeous” he whispered to me, making my cheeks heat up. “I was just thinking the same thing” I smirked up at him. He kissed my shoulder, and tugged on the strap of my tank top. I felt him pull it off but I didn’t care that he could see my bra. I felt it unhook and he growled, a low growl of want. No. Need. I felt him all around me, and the sensation was stronger than ever. I trailed my hands down his back, making him groan, and tugged on his joggers. I tugged them down as he tugged down my shorts. We groaned in synchronisation as he licked my lips. “You really want to do this? You don’t have to if you’re not ready?” he mumbled into my lips. His breath was warm on my lips and i held back a groan. “I love you Callum. Of course im ready.” “Okay. I love you Tia.” I felt him pull down my underwear as i trailed my finger down his leg, tugging on his boxers. I wasn’t self conscious as I would have thought. It was just me and Callum. Love and want. It consumed me. Left no room for fear or embarrassment, and for that i was thankful. He lowered himself down onto me, and I bit back a squeal of pain as he entered me. It hurt. Bad. But only for a moment, and then it was gone, leaving pleasure in its place. I groaned his name as he breathed mine. We were both panting hard. It was an amazing feeling. I loved him. He loved me. This was how we were designed to be, together. Connected to each other for eternity. All too soon he rolled off me, still kissing my cheeks and caressing my body. I trailed my fingers along his abs, and internally smirked. I pushed my lips towards his and fireworks ran through my whole body as we kissed. It was an amazing feeling. I pulled away, panting hard, as he did the same beside me. After a few moments, I rolled towards him, resting my head on his chest. He stroked my hair, neither of us speaking. Not needing too. Just staring up at the ceiling, until I felt myself drift into unconsciousness.

******

How was it then? Please please comment on this, I'd love to know what ya all thought of it? :)(: thankies, i love you dudes! :D