Introduction to Hoffman and Strahm

All the characters that I will install along with this variant of the PAW Patrol will be my OG Characters. Do not use my OG's unless you have a good idea on how to use them, or if you have my permission. If you use my characters, do not alter their backstories as I like them the way they are, or if you have more backstory you would like me to add.

Besides the 6 pups and Ryder, the main focus of the story, we have my original main character,  Terrence "Terry" Hoffman. For his clothes, he has a black hoodie over a gray heather henley, black pants, and gray shoes. He has a brushed up and right back waved haircut dyed black. for his personality, he is considered a calm, smart, and wise character. However when he is on missions (with the Mighty Pups especially), he also has a dark and brooding side, almost like a Batman-type character when he is on missions. but that being said, he does have a soft spot for some nice people like Mrs Marjorie. For his powers, he can blend into the shadows, shift between a dimension that is in them, alter his shadow shapes to affect the real world, and can morph in the darkness. For his family, they are not active. Terry was orphaned at 13, due to his parents; Linda and John, getting involved in a car accident. Terry was at home in Adventure Harbor by the time the crash took place. He bounced from foster family to foster family, but none stuck. They were not family to him. For his reason for Leaving his hometown, it is because of his childhood friend turned distant rival; Jackson Strahm. Jackson and his father; Logan are important to Terry's story. Logan is Adventure Harbor's current mayor. Terry and Jackson were friends at youth, but as they got older, Jackson felt that due to his father's wealth, he had to distance Terry as if they were not friends. Terry came to Adventure Bay due to him gaining inspiration at 14 from The PAW Patrol to do the right thing. Terry felt like a detective or spy was where he felt he should be at. He is very intelligent at detecting out clues, and even did some puzzle and mind games to improve. Along with this, he even made some gadgets like a bouncy shoes setting, gripper gloves, a grapple on his wrist, a laser watch, and a bunch of others. But Jackson tried to interfere with Terry and his dream, thinking that he would never help anyone. When Terry was 17, he could not take it. So after his high school graduation, he packed and left the orphanage on his bike. he traveled the 50 miles to Adventure Bay to meet the Pups and Ryder. But they are battling Harold on his car, and Terry with his expertise in tinkering helped to stop Harold, and he meets the pups where he later tells his story.

Now let's get into Jackson Strahm. Jackson is the same age as Terry, and his attire commonly sports a brown suit with a white turtleneck, light brown pants, and black shoes. his haircut is a brown flow hairstyle with short sides. he also sports a christian necklace to remind him of his mother; Amanda, and his sister; Jessie. Amanda ended up passing away when Jackson was 10 years old, due to illness. Amanda was christian, and the family when still together went to the Adventure Harbor church. But since her passing, Logan never goes there now. But Jackson still goes to the church to gain some form of hope to escape his father one day. To remind him of that, he still carries around the cross necklace this mother had.  But he keeps this secret from Logan. As for Jessie, she was 6 years older than Jackson. Jessie grew up to be rebellious to her father, and when she was 18, she got pregnant with her child that she had with her boyfriend; Caleb Lopez. But Logan despite Jessie getting a good partner to be with, decided that no one could take care of her like he did.  Ultimately, Logan decided to kick her out if Jessie and Caleb did not get rid of the child. Jessie moved out from her father's life to start her own.  As for Jackson, he felt as if somehow this was all Terry's fault. The reason why he thinks that is because his father, John worked for the Adventure Harbor Insurance Company as the manager before he passed. When Amanda was unable to recover, Jackson looked into what lead up to it 4 months after her diagnosis. Jackson figured out that John had given Amanda her last coverage and was preparing her for the aftermath. Jackson felt that this was John and Terry's fault. Jackson also later found out at 11 that the people say that their coverage should be made by doctors and patients, not by the government. But now he knows that the decisions are not made by either doctors, patients, or even by the government. Jackson now knew that they are made by the insurance companies. Jackson blamed John and Terry for this. and wanted revenge for his mother. So at 12, he sabotaged the brakes on John and Linda's car, and that lead to the crash. Terry did not know this, and continued living his life in misery because of Jackson. When Terry left the town, Jackson wanted to continue to make Terry's life a bad one. So he went to find Terry, but realised he was going in the wrong direction. We will get back to that. but for now, let us get into the story, shall we?

Disclaimer: I had to describe my characters for you to imagine what their form is on your own. I'd sketch them myself, but I am still a newer user to Wattpad, and I am not the best with computers. Thank you, and I hope you understand.