From Bad to worst

En başından başla

They look at each other with a smile, then wolf jumps on a bar and he turns to snake signaling him to throw princess.

And as snake used his strength to lift her up in the air, she went through a hoop and as she flies in the air.

There was a sensational feeling with the bad guys, how she smiled warmed their heads, each bad guy smiled.

Then as she fell grabbing a hoop, she gets caught by wolf which they both smiled at each other.

The others still keep on the performance going on to the circus as they were having fun for their lives together.

One of the elephant ones down while on a aerial silk to be on top of the American promoter and blows out pink fire out of the elephant's truck and the horses finally appears to jumps for the show too.

Alex and Gia and wolf and princess hold hands together as they spin around and looking each other's eyes as confettis flies around.

Then wolf throws princess in the air she lands in a bigger hoop and spins around then webs lands on her and as princess jumps she lands on snake like a snake, then shark and piranha hold a trampoline for wolf to jump down, then snake lets go and lands with webs and princess jumps and wolf catches her.

After the show, the American promoter goes to the
Kignof Versailles to sign the contract to go to
America, it seems that they make a great circus show.

The eagle gives out a pen and the King fo Versailles signs his name on it. They both smoke a banana and the one in the eagle's mouth pops out which make both of them laugh.

While the promoter is being distracted, the other monkey in the outfit, has his hand out to steal the promoter's wallet with money.

"We're going to America! Whoo! Today! Yeah! Hey! Whoo!" The bad guys heard and they cheered

"That's what I call crack-a-lackin' to the mack-a-lackin'!" Marty says.

"We did it, Alice!" Stefano says.

"Yeah!" Alex says

"Maybe I am average intelligence after all!"

"Perhaps even slightly above" alex says.

"No, I don't think so" stefano stares at him blankly.

"Ha! Hair conditioner" vitaly now smiled, "Great idea, my friend! Feel. Go ahead. Soft like kitten, no?"

"Ah. Look at that" Stefano feels his fur.

"Slippery but not flammable" Alex says.

"You smell like peaches and herb!" Stefano says.

Then wolf and Alex approach each other, "that was great" wolf says.

"Yeah you were great too" Alex says then the crew gathered around.

"You know you guys are not so bad" wolf says.

"So are you guys" Alex says.

Then as they split, Alex gets hugged by Gia, "Wow!"

Then princess hugs princess, they both hugged from excitement.

"You did it" wolf says

"That was amazing how we both flew I thought I wasn't gonna do it" princess says.

"You did it" wolf says.

"Gia and Alex, the trapezing cats!" Gia says.

"We did pretty good" Alex says.

But as the other bad guys saw wolf and princess hugged, wolf and princess realized that they were hugging, they let go immediately it was awkward.

"Sorry about that" wolf rubs his head, "you did great"