My Bloody Life: Chapter 1

This is the new vampire story I was telling you about!

Anyway, this one will be way better, than I'm a Servant to a Vampire, but it might be worst cause I'm writing it from a boy's point of view, but hopefully it will be a total success!

Enjoy!

================================================================================

                                                                              My Bloody Life

                                                                                 Chapter 1

I still remember the day I found out that I was a vampire, it's clear in my mind to this day. I was 11 years of age and I was at my primary school, Rosary Primary school. It was a normal day at school and as usual I was being bullied off of a guy named Eddie Watson; he was a right bully, he picked on people younger than him, on girls, on people weaker than him, and at that point I was the one of the people who was weaker than him. He was the kind of person who should be cut off from society, but, unfortunately he wasn't. 

Anyway like I said I was being bullied at the point, and he knew I was weaker than him. So he challenged me to a fight, after school, at our local park. I accepted his offer, hoping that I would win and that I would gain some respect from Eddie, as well as the rest of the kids in my class. The bell  rang at three and I headed straight for the park, he was there, and so was a crowd. The moment I saw him, my heart started racing; I was beginning to regret coming, and accepting his offer. 

At the time, he had walked up to me, with a sort of smirk on his face, which said 'your dead kid'. I stumbled up to him, and bravely said, "So, when are we going to begin this fight, I'm bored waiting already!" Oh how I had regret saying that.

"We can start right now." He had replied to me, and punched my stomach, with so much force that I coughed up some blood. I fell to my knees.

"Do you want to give up, before I even get the chance to put you in hospital?" Eddie asked in a sinister voice.

I stood up "Hell no!" I had screamed back at him, he punched me two more times in my stomach again. And then he booted my leg powerfully. I had fallen back to my knees at this point, and was flat on my face.

"You're way too easy," Eddie had said to me."You're so pathetically weak that it makes me sick. I don't even know why your parents love you." And as he said that something just snapped inside me: I suddenly gained a large amount of strength and confidence. Though, all I managed to blurt out was "Don't call me pathetically weak."

"What was that? I couldn't hear you!" Eddie replied.

At that moment, someone in the crowd got out a video camera and starting filming the fight. I shouted what I had already said to him, and with that I had charged towards him, throwing kicks and punches that I never, even knew I could. As I punched him in the arm I heard a crack, and he held his arm; almost starting to cry. Wait a minute...I couldn't of broke his arm, could I? Was what had went through my head at that moment, I immediately apologised and phoned the ambulance for him, leaving my phone behind so someone could call his parents and I ran away, just in case I got questioned by the Paramedics. I was well away from the scene by the time he was packed up in the ambulance, so I didn't know if he was feeling any better. I tore of my bloodstained blue jacket and threw it in a bush so, the only reminder of that day was a simple video on youtube, 'Local Weakling Beats Up Bully!'. Obviously put up by the guy with the camera.

That night I was in my house, and I hadn't said a word about today to my parents, and nor did I even hint about it. As I was watching T.V in my room, I had looked over to my mirror and I noticed that, my normal brown eyes had turned crimson red; two fangs had appeared from no where in my mouth, and. That. I. Craved. Blood. What was happening to me, what was going to happen next?

I had soon found out when I walked down stairs to my mum sitting in the living room, I could sense her blood, she was blood type A, so was my dad, but he was still at work at that point. I walked over to behind my mum with a grin of hunger on my face. I noticed she was fast asleep, perfect opportunity for me to cease my hunger, I sunk my teeth straight into her neck carelessly, and began to drink her blood, within 15 minutes, she was dead and I was still hungry, for more blood!

I waited patiently for my dad to arrive home. (He was next!) About 10 minutes later he entered the house and went straight to his bedroom. I quietly followed behind him, he kept the lights turned off, and began to take his shoes off, and at that moment, I crept behind him, and sunk my fangs into his neck. After about 20 minutes he was also dead!

I remember waking up the next morning wanting to kill myself, but now, when I look back on it, I don't regret killing them, because their blood was so delicious...

=============================================================================

Okay that was Chapter 1, so far I'm really proud of this story, I hope you liked it!

Remember to:

1. Comment

2. Vote

3. Fan

Author's Note: This wouldn't of been possible to make it as good as it was unless my awesome editor Alexandra otherwise know as All_We_Know was here to help me edit this story! Please check out her page, fan to her too, and please read and comment on her awesome stories!