Chapter 2

"What the hell?"

Aisha entered the bedroom she shared with her best friend to find the room full of clothes scattered around messily. In the middle of the mess was a young girl in her early twenties looking sheepishly at Aisha.

The girl was Aisha's best friend and the literal soul sister.

Divya Chauhan.

The total opposite of her best friend, Divya was an extrovert. For the people outside, Divya might look outspoken and bratty but those who knew her knew she had her heart in good place.

Divya was the sunshine of the family.

The only child of Home Minister, Jayvir Chauhan, was the epitome of intellectual beauty. The girl was very smart and witty. She was full of dreams and ambitions.

It was finally the day where Divya was going to take a new step towards the destination she had always dreamt of.

"Ye kya kapdo ka dukaan khol karr rakha hai tuney? Ek kapda pehen karr chali ja na. Kyu kaam bada rahi hai. (Why have you made the room like a cloth store? Wear one dress and leave. Why are you increasing workload?" Aisha picked up the clothes and started folding them.

"Wohi ek kapda to nahi mil raha hai yrr. (I have not found a pair to wear)" Divya whined making Aisha widen her eyes. Glaring at the younger girl, Aisha picked up a few clothes and threw it on Divya's face. "Wear them and leave before you get late for your first day of internship."

Divya scrutinized the clothes in her hand before narrowing her eyes at her best friend. "I will kill you if it doesn't look good at me."

Divya entered the bathroom and started changing the dress. She looked at herself and mentally praised Aisha's choice. Divya had adorned herself with a black crop top and a pair of brown suits. The dress brought out the glow in her face. She looked perfect for the first day.

"You have good choice." Divya said while Aisha gave a cheeky grin. "Of course, I do."

Divya rolled her eyes at her before asking. "Which shoes should I wear then?"

"Here." Aisha forwarded a pair of brown closed shoes which she had taken out from their shoe collection a while ago.

As Divya got fully ready, Aisha fed her sweet curd and wished all the best for the first day.

Driving her scooter for twenty minutes, Divya finally reached her destination. A wide smile spread on her face as she read the huge name on the building. RATHORE LUXURY FASHION.

It was a dream of Divya to be a fashion designer and a bigger one to be a part of Rathore Luxury Fashion. Standing in front of the building, she felt proud of herself from reaching the point. She had come a long way from sketching the dresses on her drawing copy to entering the biggest fashion company of the Asia as an Intern. Joining her hands, she thanked Mahadev.

With a blank face and confident aura, Divya entered the building to begin a new chapter of her life.

"Good morning. How may I help you?" The receptionist spoke with a formal smile.

Returning the greetings, Divya stated the reason she entered. "Divya Chauhan. A new intern."

"Fourth year student from International School of Design. Is it?" The receptionist asked to which Divya nodded.

The receptionist took out a small badge and forwarded it to Divya. "Hope to see you achieve heights like you have been doing in college. All the best, Ms. Chauhan and Welcome to Rathore Luxury Fashion. 3rd floor is your destination."