Chu Ziyu left last, took out a heavy red envelope and gave it to Yan Heqing, "Buy whatever you like!"

Only Lu Lin didn't take out a gift. He took one of the 19 gifts last time and said it was given to him tonight.

The gift was as small as a palm, and Yan Heqing couldn't guess what it was.

After cleaning up the kitchen, the two of them watched the documentary for a while to eat, and then Lu Lin set off with Yan Heqing.

As soon as they got on the highway, Yan Heqing recognized it, "Binghu Valley."

Ice Lake Valley is where Lu Lin often goes fishing, and it is also where they met for the first time in a real sense.

Lu Lin smiled, "Smart."

Entering the valley, in late autumn, the forests on both sides were mostly deserted, and you could feel the howling cold wind through the car window.

Driving all the way to the parking lot, there were all empty seats. The lakeshore not far away was also empty. Yan Heqing knew that Lu Lin had booked the place.

Lu Lin found a wide grassy area to set up his tent. As soon as he hung up the lights, the world became completely dark.

There was silence for more than ten miles, with only a swaying lamp swaying in the wind. Yan Heqing set up the grill, and when the charcoal fire was sizzling and sparks started to appear, he put on a few washed sweet potatoes and roasted them, then trotted over. Looking at fishing rods by the lake.

The float is quiet and no fish has taken the bait yet.

Suddenly a gust of wind blew, and Yan He shivered in the cold. He was about to go back to the tent to add a coat, but the warm coat fell behind him. Lu Lin hugged him from behind, "Are you hungry?" and fed something into his mouth.

Sweet and sour, it's dried pineapple.

Before Yan Heqing could speak, the float moved. He was about to pull the float with his eyes, but Lu Lin took the first step and covered his hand to close the pole.

Surprisingly heavy.

The two people guessed it was a big fish, and they pulled excitedly for a while. Finally, there was a sound, and the huge object splashed on the lake surface as if it was raining.

When they saw it, the two looked at each other silently and laughed at the same time.

Through the light from the other side of the tent, it turned out to be a large camouflage backpack.

"Good fishing." Lu Lin praised, "This bag is worth more than the fish."

This was the first time Yan Heqing dropped his backpack. It felt strange. He took off the bag and threw it into the bucket. "Have you ever caught anything interesting before?"

Lu Lin thought about it for a few seconds, "A person." He also pointed to the distance, "It's right there."

Yan Heqing thought it was true at first, but when he followed Lu Lin's finger and looked over, he smiled.

That place was where he deliberately dug into the ice hole and fell down.

After catching a backpack, the two of them stopped fishing and returned to the tent while talking.

The sweet potatoes were already fragrant. Lu Lin poured purified water into the soup pot and cooked three packages of instant noodles. After a while, the aroma was fragrant. Lu Lin cut another large piece of braised beef and put it all into the pot. Cooked for a while, and then added I ordered three roasted sweet potatoes and brought them to the small table together.

As soon as he put down the food, Yan Heqing also prepared two glasses of Negroni, along with washed red strawberries, and came back with a red nose.

"Are you cold?" Lu Lin grabbed his hand and rubbed it to warm it up.

"A bit." The temperature in the valley dropped sharply at night, as if it was the depths of winter. Yan Heqing kept breathing out hot breath as he spoke, "It's probably going to snow early this year."

Lu Lin grabbed a hot sweet potato with his bare hands, wrapped it in a piece of paper towel, stuffed it into Yan Heqing's hand to keep warm, pulled him to sit down, "Eat quickly and go back to the tent."

He let go of his hand and gave Yan Heqing a pair of chopsticks, without dividing the bowls. The two of them shared the instant noodles from the same pot.

Beef instant noodles and cocktails, Yan Heqing's body has recovered, and he ate a few more strawberries. As soon as he finished eating, a grand melody suddenly sounded around him.

Surrounded by mountains, the music is three-dimensional and shocking.

Yan Heqing's heart beat violently. He first looked at Lu Lin, who had already walked to sit next to him, hugged him and turned to the lake.

"It's my gift to you."

Thousands of white-blue light spots rose from the lake and spread out, followed by a "whale" spinning from the water into the air.

Yan Heqing's eyes reflected the bright light, and then he saw the "whale" gradually disappearing, and the white light spots gathered together to form a proud plum blossom in the snow.

It's a drone.

Thousands of drones.

Yan Heqing's eyes followed the white plum blossom until it disappeared and turned into a meteor shower all over the sky.

Just like the real thing.

"Make a wish quickly." Lu Lin said in his ear. "You can make three wishes."

Yan Heqing thought for a while, closed his eyes and made a wish.

First, he wants to see the sunrise on March 4 every year.

Second, their team's experiment can be successful.

The third--

He clasped his hands together and made a sincere wish.

He and Lu Lin are in good health and watch the sunrise together every year.

Yan Heqing opened his eyes. The meteor shower of the drone performance was still going on, and the wind was getting more and more scratchy. As soon as the performance ended, Lu Lin and Yan Heqing quickly washed up and returned to the tent.

The heater was on in the tent, and it was as warm as spring. Lu Lin rolled the person into the quilt and kissed him for a while before taking out the real gift from under the pillow.

Lu Lin opened his hand, and the palm of his hand was filled with light. Yan Heqing shook his eyes a few times and saw clearly that it was a cube of light and a delicate and compact whale of light about the size of a thumb.

Compared to the cube of light, this one can be carried around.

Lu Lin put the small crystal whale into Yan Heqing's hand, and at the last second before 12 o'clock, he whispered in Yan Heqing's ear——

"Happy 19th year. May my Heqing be accompanied by a rainbow forever."

Thanks to the little angel who threw the deep water torpedo: my heart is at peace 1;