Please don't lie to me

Authors note

There is a Tw for this chapter as it includes self-harm and panic attacks.

A few hours later

Hope sat in Nat's room as she was training with Wanda downstairs. She continued having flashbacks all day.
She went to the bathroom to wash her face in attempt to stop them. Instead she had another, this one worst then the last.

The flashback

Natalia you shall become my greatest achievement. Smacks her. Your weak. Your nothing. Take away her child and make her watch before you wipe her memory. Prep her for graduation.

You're weak Hope, her father spat as he hit her tears falling down her face after each stroke.
You're nothing he continued still hitting her, harder each time. S..stop she cried not wanting to show anger. Don't talk back he hissed pushing her back down.

Present scene

H

ope sat there crying not knowing what to do. She wanted to tell Nat but didn't want to bother her. She sat on the Floor shaking as the flashes continued. Doing the only thing she could think of, Hope pulled out a razor and started dragging it across her arms until the flashes stopped and she couldn't feel anything. She sighed realizing what she had done. Suddenly, there was a knock on the door. Hope immediately pulled down her sleeves and opened the door. She walked out and saw Wanda and Nat.

Hey sweetheart we were wondering if you wanted anything to eat Nat asked softly. Giving her a gentle smile.

Hope winced as her sleeve rubbed her arm. N..no I'm fine Hope replied her eyes filling with tears.

Wanda saw her wince and gave Nat a look.
Nat returned it as Wanda asked why she winced.

Oh it's just some bruises from Hydra Hope lied trying to sound convincing.

They saw right through this and gave her a look. The truth they said not being too harsh.

It's just from Hydra, Hope said again in a more convincing tone this time.

Nat looked down and saw the blood seeping through Hopes jumper she nudged Wanda who saw it too.

Hope followed her their gaze to her arm and went pale as she saw all the blood.
She looked up quickly.

Hope please don't lie to me Nat said kindly what really happened.

She showed them her arms as she fell to the floor crying. Imsorryimsorryimsorry she repeated still in tears.

They hugged her gently avoiding her arms then gave her soft kiss on her forehead.

I love you guys she whispered as she hugged them.

We love you too the whispered a smile on their faces.

Hope was exhausted and fell asleep on Nat's shoulder as Wanda cleaned and wrapped her arm being gentle so she wouldn't wake her.

Nat placed her on the bed and gave her a kiss on her forehead before leaving with Wanda to finish off Hope's new room.

One hour later

Hope woke up and couldn't see Nat. She began to panic and think the worst. She fell down the wall as her breathing quickened and her heart pounded quickly. N...natty she called out shakily. She began to cry and hyperventilate her eyes blurring with tears. Her eyes watered more until she couldn't see anything. She began to hear her fathers voice worthless, useless, ugly. The words repeated in her head as her heart pounded in her chest.

Nat heard cries from the room next door and ran in with Wanda.
Cautiously she went over to Hope and hugged her Wanda following soon after.

What's wrong baby Nat asked wiping away Hope's tears.

I..I couldn't find you hope hiccuped.

Oh darling I'm sorry she hugged hope and explained they were doing up her new room next door.

Hope smiled a little and continued hugging them.

Let's go get some food Wanda suggested.

Hope nodded and followed them downstairs, she suddenly felt little but didn't know what to do. She wanted to be picked up but didn't want to ask as Nat didn't know that she had age regression.
She started to cry.

Nat asked her what was wrong but she just bit her thumb in fear.

Wanda read her mind and showed Nat.

Hope started crying more and Nat picked her up telling her it was okay and that they wouldn't judge her.
She then came up with the idea that when Hope felt little she could say little or young or kid and then if she felt normal she wouldn't say anything and if she felt older she could say old, grown up ect.

Hope nodded and hugged Nat happy that they were okay with it.
Little, Hope said giggling slightly.

Nat tickled her as she giggled more.
She then placed her on the counter and made some waffles.
What do you want on your waffles Hope, Nat asked.

Hope thought for a moment. Strawberries and cream she said after thinking about it.

Nat nodded and passed her a plate.

She smiled down at her food and sat at the counter eating it slowly. She ate half of it and pushed away her plate.
Me want no more she whined.

Okay baby nat said picking up the plate and cleaning it all up. She then picked up Hope and went in to the lounge followed by Wanda.

They then put on Tom and Jerry.
Hope falling asleep not long after.

Authors note

I'm not going to do too much age regression but decided to add it as it made a lot of sense after her childhood. The next chapter will be more exciting.