Liu Zining and Wang Tiantian's faces turned pale in an instant, and both of them knew what Xia Zhitian's words meant.

Saying that to accompany is actually a wheel.

Wang Tiantian shouted angrily: "You can't do this! When he learned that Xia Zhitian would treat Liu Zining like this, he only thought of one person in his mind every day, that was Liu Changyu, and he understood very well that if Liu Changyu knew about it, then Liu Changyu would not be able to forget Liu Zining in his life. Even the other party may misunderstand him, mistakenly thinking that he pushed Liu Zining out. He doesn't want things to be like that, he doesn't want Liu Changyu to remember Liu Zining for the rest of his life, and he feels sorry for Liu Zining in this life.

So Wang Tiantian immediately knew what he should do.

Liu Zining looked at Xia Zhitian with a gloomy face, and didn't say a word, he would never let anyone touch him, if Xia Zhitian really dared to do this, then don't blame him for resisting to the death. When the time comes, Han Ye will definitely not let go of Xia Zhitian, and he can be regarded as taking revenge.

Xia Zhitian said coldly: "Of course I can do this, who let you waste my time!" "

Shameless! Liu Zining snorted coldly.

Wang Tiantian immediately raised his hand and said, "I can help you, I'll do this, don't hurt Liu Zining!" "

What Xia Zhitian wants is such a result, Wang Tiantian may never know, from the beginning, Xia Zhitian's dangerous person is not Liu Zining, but Wang Tiantian. Although Han Ye and Feng Beizhi have a good relationship, they are not sure whether Han Ye's wine Feng Beizhi will drink it, just like Liu Zining said, they have a back move from the beginning, and this back move is Wang Tiantian.

Xia Zhitian found out that the relationship between Wang Tiantian and Su Yinian was quite good, so using Wang Tiantian was the best way, originally they also wanted to catch another girl named Zhu Xiaoxue, but that girl had never gone out alone, and they had no way to start. So Wang Tiantian sent it to the door himself, so don't blame them for using it thoroughly.

"Wang Tiantian, you are so cute! I remember that Liu Zining seems to be Liu Changyu's ex-boyfriend, you actually sacrifice yourself to work so hard for him? You like Liu Changyu so much! "How could he not meet someone who loved him so desperately?

Wang Tiantian snorted coldly and said: "Don't talk nonsense, I can help you, but I must promise that you are absolutely not allowed to touch him, otherwise..."

Xia Zhitian interrupted what Wang Tiantian said and said with a smile: "You don't need to threaten me, as long as you are willing to help, of course I am reluctant to touch you!"

Wang Tiantian nodded heavily and said, "It's better to do what you said, you are not allowed to touch him!"

Liu Zining on the

side looked at Wang Tiantian and wanted to speak, but when he thought of what happened to him, he didn't dare, he was afraid that he didn't want to be touched by others and didn't want to die, so if there was a better way, he would choose to live, even if... Let Wang Tiantian bear all this for him.

After Xia Zhitian left, Liu Zining looked at Wang Tiantian without saying anything.

Wang Tiantian looked away a little awkwardly: "Don't look at me like that, I'm not doing this for you!"

"I know who you're for! Liu Zining never thought that Wang Tiantian would like Liu Changyu so much, of course Liu Zining would not be so shameless as to think that Wang Tiantian would agree to betray his boss for him, and the other party was probably for Liu Changyu. He is secretly scolding himself now, when he was talking to the other party, why did he say that Liu Changyu had not met his true love in front of the person who loved Liu Changyu so much? Isn't this a stab in Wang Tiantian's heart?