"Ok done!!" Lauren said while standing beside me and looking in the mirror to admire her creation.

The hair:

The makeup:

The makeup:

"Wow thi-this is amazing Laury thank you!!" I said standing up and hugging her

"Wow thi-this is amazing Laury thank you!!" I said standing up and hugging her. "No problem, well today I don't have to pick any outfit for you except for when some scenes change so bye!!" She said while waving at me.

"Bye Laury!!" I said to her and closing my trailer door, I waited for a few seconds and stormed back in and gave Lauren the tightest hug ever.

"Ta-Talia you're....squeezing me too hard" Lauren said while being out of breath. I let go a little and I heard her breath a sigh of relief.

"Sorry I'm just gonna miss you so much!!" I said to her, she hugged me back and said "I'll miss you too but you have to get to set now!!" She screamed the last part.

I quickly let go and said "Oh yeah..bye Laury!!" She waved at me and I closed the trailer door.

I quickly ran to set and when I got there I was so out of breath.

"What took you so long?" Millie asked me "Sorry I was saying my goodbyes to Lauren and I couldn't let go" I said while being very out of breath.

"But you know you're gonna see her again when you you go to change your outfit right?" Noah said in a 'duh' tone. "Oh right" i said back to him.

We heard the director scream through the microphone to get to our places and we quickly went our separate ways

Leah (Talia) Bold italic

Mia (Millie) Bold line

*SCENE STARTS*

M: Come on Leah are you sure you wanna do this?

L: Yes im very sure.

Leah said while packing all her things into her suitcases.

M: You're seriously moving to LA because of that dick Jaden?!