Back in the warm car, everyone felt a lot more relaxed.

Thanks to Xiang Xu, a psychic powerhouse, otherwise it would have taken a lot of effort. It is impossible to get out of the whole body so smoothly.

When they went back, they turned a corner and went to Base 1.

"Gu Ning, Happy New Year!" Zhuang Chen is obviously in a good mood recently, and his complexion is also very good, Gu Ning will ask people to come over and send fresh meat almost every week, and let her and Yi Shaoqing share it.

In order not to attract attention, Zhuang Chen has not been to the resettlement site for more than a month, and he has no idea what the resettlement site has developed now.

So when Gu Ning told her that today was going to step on the spot, she was also taken aback: "Did you start so soon?"

Gu Ning nodded, and then asked, "Has your ability recovered?"

As soon as he said this, Zhuang Chen suddenly became excited: "I felt it when I woke up from sleep this morning, but I didn't expect it to be really a return." With a quick move, a small hurricane appeared at her side, sweeping up the surrounding snowflakes.

Gu Ning was relieved to see that Zhuang Chen's ability had also returned, and learned that Yi Shaoqing was still in the laboratory on the first day of the new year, so he didn't want to bother, so he just said that Zhuang Chen would say Happy New Year, and then say goodbye and leave.

Zhuang Chen told her to be careful.

Back at the resettlement site, 10 trucks and 4 buses were dispatched, pulling more than 700 people to the direction of the new campus.

When they arrived at the place where they got off the bus, more than 700 heavily armed people got out of the car one after another, occupying the entire intersection at once.

Tasks have already been assigned before coming. In order to pursue speed, so as not to attract more zombies in other areas, the three areas were divided into three brigades to clean up at the same time.

In the morning, when Gu Ning and they came out, the third brother Jia Daochang used the remaining crystal nuclei to distribute them to each brigade in proportion, compared to the evolution ratio of the previous three companies, the evolution probability this time has to be said to be a bit disappointing, thirty-six evolutionary crystal nuclei, a total of six abilities, namely the wood Liu Mei, Xia and the earth system, and the left and right Wu Sen of He He were also divided into three, but only the left and right evolved the earth ability, Lin Zihao also obtained one because of his outstanding performance in the resettlement site, and successfully evolved the water system. In addition, in addition to Liu Mei, the women's team has also evolved two water abilities, one is the nineteen-year-old Hu Ye, who is excellent in hand-to-hand combat, and Wang Yu, who is excellent in all aspects.

There is no mutant system, and there is no spiritual system that is lacking.

With the addition of the twelve Abilities that existed in the previous settlement and the eleven Abilities in the third company, the number of Abilities in the settlement now reaches 29. For a settlement of just over 2,000 people, the percentage does not seem to be very high. But if you compare the proportion of nearly 400,000 people in Base 1 with only more than 400 abilities, this proportion is simply surprisingly high. And the third brother has not realized this, and they are still a little depressed, after all, the third company once had a nearly one-in-half chance of evolution, and they have no concept of the evolution probability of the ability outside.

And this time, in addition to the third brother continuing to sit in the resettlement site, all the supernatural people in the resettlement site were dispatched, and only one Gao Yue was left in the infirmary, and all the others who could inject drugs traveled with the team, and then they were assigned to the three teams that were temporarily formed, and at the same time, half of the antidote inventory of the resettlement site was also taken away.