Three Kings

(AN: Merry Christmas/Hondika/holidays everyone! This will be a Holdiay song, don't worry the American Invasion theory is still underway. Also, I added a little Tribute after this Reaction, and don't you missed it.)

"Hey boys, we're watching a fun one!" Green called out to his friends.

"Did you get the Invasion back on?" Ironwood asks.

"Not yet, I had a 'technical' problem with Watcher there but is more or less a question really." Green admits. "But we are listening to a song that I love as a civilian before I ascended."

"And what is that?" Ruby asks.

"Just wait." Green said as he turns on the video.

"Do you want to us to say anything?" Sith asks.

"No Sith, I'll handle it." Green answered.

The scene starts with a desert with three men where what looks like royal clothing marching on what looks like a fired horse with a hump on the middle of its back. The three men where on these animals back where they have saddles with a star shining bright then the others.

"What's this?" Cinder growled, thinking that the Watcher pulled a joke on them.

"That, Mrs. Fall, are the three wise men, or Magi, otherwise known as kings. They're names are Casper, Melchior, and Balthasar. And they are going to a place where that star is leading them." Green explained.

"What so important about this star?" Ruby asks.

"Remember when I showed you the three Religions?" Green asks, getting nods. "We are reacting to one of them. The Christians to be specific."

"Not to be rude, but my sister asks you a question." Yang stated.

"I'm getting there." Green replied. "Anyway, today is the day where Jesus was born, and those three men are bringing gifts to him. But you find out what those gifts are as the song plays."

The three Kings: We three kings of Orient are bearing gifts we traverse afar.

The three Kings sang together, as they march into the desert.

The Remnants were not expecting a calm tune of the song, in fact most were expecting some rock or catchy tunes of past songs.

"What is this called Green?" Ruby asks.

"It's called caroling. It's made for holiday songs, while some have put these songs into rock and metal, these songs are mostly for big groups singing together." Green explained.

"But why are we hearing three voices?" Ironwood question.

"Because the ones who are doing this carol is sung by three people." Green answered.

Three kings: field and Fountain/ more and Mountain/ Following Yonder Star.

Chorus: Oh, Star of wonder star of night/ star with royal beauty bright/ Westward leading, still proceeding/ guide us to thy perfect light

It then shows the Christmas star (AKA Star of Bethlehem) shining bright to which the three Kings followed. During the chorus, it then shows them entering the Town of Bethlehem.

"What's that?" Yang asks.

"That's the Star of Bethlehem, also known as the Christmas Star in Christianity. It was said that when Jesus was born, that star shine so bright, it had guided many people, from Shepards and those Kings to his birthplace." Green explained.

"So, you're telling us that this star shined when this man was born? He must've been born in a royal palace or a mansion." Weiss guessed only for the three Authors to laugh at her.