"Let's go now." Gu Ning said.

The three of them were about to leave, and Zhao Jie and Zou Ming ran up in a hurry, holding a new set of camouflage uniforms in their hands.

Zhao Jie said: "Gu Ning, this is the smallest size of clothes we have found, you can try to see if you can wear it."

Gu Ning took his clothes to the toilet, although it was the smallest, it was still a bit big, Gu Ning folded his sleeves and trousers, and he could barely wear them.

"It's big." Zhong Xu looked at Gu Ning, who came out of the toilet and changed his clothes, and said, "But there is no way now, let's put it on first."

Zhang Xiaobai said with a smile: "Haha, Gu Ning, you look good in this dress, just like a child wearing adult clothes." "I don't know if he's praising or derogating.

Then the five of them went downstairs together, and Zhong Xu gave Gu Ning the key to the room.

Zhang Xiaobai smiled and asked Gu Ning if he was afraid of them at night.

Several people laughed and went to the training ground together.

At this time, the third brother had already finished the meeting, and when Gu Ning and the others arrived, the third brother and they were already waiting there, in addition to the three, there were also the commanders of the second company, the commander of the third company, and a few soldiers who Gu Ning had never seen standing next to the three, and a few people who specialized in marksmanship in the first and second companies were also there.

A few sharp gazes fell on Gu Ning's body, and after looking up and down, one of the middle-aged soldiers around forty years old looked at Gu Ning kindly and asked, "You are Gu Ning, right?"

Gu Ning subconsciously glanced at the third brother first, and the third brother hurriedly introduced: "Gu Ning, this is our battalion commander."

Gu Ning said: "Hello battalion commander, I'm Gu Ning.

The battalion commander said with a smile: "Hello, I heard Xiao Xie say, you are really young, where are you?"

Gu Ning said: "It's a native of Jinyong."

The battalion commander smiled again and asked, "Yes, yes, how did you think of joining the five-star brigade?"

Gu Ning thought about it, and said honestly: "In order to learn hand-to-hand combat."

Everyone was stunned, they didn't expect Gu Ning to give such an answer, and even the third brother looked at Gu Ning with some surprise.

Gu Ning continued: "The third company commander has already investigated me, and he should know that I have been missing for three months, and some things have happened to me in these three months, and it is very difficult to come back and I feel that this world is actually very dangerous, so I want to make myself stronger." This is true, so Gu Ning said it very calmly, she had been preparing for this for a long time, thinking that the third brother would ask, but she didn't expect the third brother to never ask.

The reason for this is simple and well-founded.

But everyone else's expressions were weird.

Zhang Xiaobai looked at Gu Ning with a shocked expression of "what".

Obviously, Gu Ning's simple answer shocked them.

Even the battalion commander didn't know what to say for a while, and before the atmosphere became awkward, the third brother coughed lightly in time, and then said: "Okay, battalion commander, you have also seen this person, we still have to rush to train, I won't send you."