"No need. I just walked around the school and looked around. I was back in about two hours.

Gu Ning had already said so, and Cheng Ming couldn't follow him, so he could only reluctantly agree.

Gu Ning didn't waste any more time, left the gun, and then walked outside with a knife.

Jia Daochang stood on the balcony of the corridor and watched Gu Ning's back go farther and farther, his slender eyes narrowed slightly, and he suddenly remembered that he had occupied the last hexagram for himself before the end of the world.

His divination technique has always been very inaccurate, and he did not count it, who knew that the end of the world would break out soon after.

I realized that my hexagram had been fulfilled without a hundred miles!

But the big murderer is on target, and the world is in chaos, so where is the glimmer of life?

Jia Daochang looked at Gu Ning's back, and there seemed to be a flash of inspiration in his heart.

Gu Ning carried a knife and quickly walked through the dormitory building, preparing to find a secluded place that would not be discovered and enter the space.

The sun hung directly above, but it didn't feel much heat. Raising his hand and glancing at the time, it was already twelve o'clock in the afternoon.

Gu Ning quickly calculated the current time of the world over there in her heart, and before she could figure it out, her steps suddenly stopped, and she looked vigilantly at the group of people in front of her who were walking towards her. It seemed that sensing that the group of people was not good, and the passers-by on both sides of the road all quickened their pace and fled from this place of right and wrong.

On both sides of the teaching building, where they were lazily basking in the sun, there were a lot of heads poking out of the windows and balconies of the teaching buildings, looking curiously at this side.

After the end of the world, all electronic technology entertainment is useless, and the boring life is in urgent need of some stimulation. Naturally, I rejoice in such conflicts.

The group led a young man in a black shirt and shouted at Gu Ning as he walked this way, "You are the woman who killed Wang Ye?!"

Gu Ning felt bad as soon as he saw the various "weapons" they were holding in his hands, and he didn't wait for her to answer.

The young man shouted at her fiercely, "Kill her!"

With this shout, the dozen or so young people behind him all showed off their weapons in their hands! Then they all shouted and rushed towards Gu Ning!

It is a road less than five meters wide, with a teacher's building on one side and a boys' dormitory on the other.

Hear this sentence and hack her to death! Gu Ning knew that this group of people was coming for her life, and almost without thinking about it, she knew who sent this group of people.

Gu Ning is not a hot-blooded teenager, on the contrary, she is very rational and calm in this situation, her first reaction is to turn around and run!

However, she had barely turned around and ran two steps before her steps stopped, and from the door of the cafeteria she had just walked out, five or six young men also came outflanking her, all with weapons in their hands, and they all looked at her.

There was no way to retreat, Gu Ning didn't retreat again, the wound on his palm was still aching, but he really couldn't take care of this at this time, he changed the knife he was holding in his left hand to his right hand, and then rushed over there without hesitation!