Cocky much?

"Get your ass here , right NOW !!"

Oh yeah, let me introduce you to my kind-loving best friend Allison or Allie as she prefers it.

I saw her coming after me, uh-oh she was even closer now and with a halt she tackled me to the ground.

"Ow you crazy , psychotic Bitch LEAVE ALONE "

"No can do darling" and she started tickling me on my sides .

I Immediately started laughing and screaming at her, don't get me wrong but tickling is my weak point and torturous act! I'm quite sure people used it as a punishment in the old times.

"Now as much as I am enjoying the view Allie ,please for god sake get off Kayla" said the oh-so familiar voice from behind us.

I watched Allie amused as she blushed and got off me. Allie was the badass kind of girl who wouldn't take shit from no one so watching her actually listening to my cousin was really entertaining.

"Thanks Ricky" I smiled and went over to hug him. Ricky was a year older than us and was a total hottie, with his black hair and grayish eyes he could have every girl begging to touch them.

Of course he only had eyes for my best friend. No one knew it of course even though it was pretty obvious.

"Missy here isn't listening to me"

"And why is that Kayla ?"

"Well... Er... She wantsmetodresslikeaskankbecauseshethinksJakelikesme? "

"Allie please translate"

".. Jackson O'connel is having this huge party and I thought i should dress her up this time. No biggie actually.But she thinks she is going to look like a skank with what I've chosen for her to wear"

"I m going too maybe i'll take you there. Could I see?"

"Um no"

"Why not Kayla you know you don't have to be emba-"

"Okay okay now shut it and wait for me"

After I got dressed and went down the stairs (with a fear of tripping might i add )I made it to the leaving room . The moment I walked in Ricky turned and his head and I think I saw his jaw touch the floor.

"See I told you i look like a hoe " I told Allie who was looking at me strangely.

"Um.. No actually but if it weren't for our family's relation you wouldn't be standing there"

I furrowed my eyebrows in confusion until Allie said

"Girl I'd switch to lesbian if I saw you like that on a daily basis"

And oh .... OH

"You PERVERTS " I screamed at them and they broke into fits of laughter.

"God that that was amazing" said Ricky in between and then turned serious "but to be honest you look gorgeous "

"Yep you do, now let's get your hair and make up done"

After half an hour we were both ready. Allie had straightened her long blonde hair, had smokey eyes which brought out their green color and she was wearing a short dress that showed her toned legs. I ,on the other hand,had curly brown hair that reached my waist, a natural makeup and wore a short strapless black dress that showed way too muck skin for my liking. I also wore black stilettos that I knew would be killing me as soon as we entered the house. After we checked our selfs for the last time we went to the car were Ricky had been waiting patiently .

.................................

Vote

Comment

Hope you like it so far

Xoxo lyna <3