Ni-ki said as he made faces, making the girls laugh.

"Jungwon oppa did great then."

Ni-ki rolled his eyes at Minji's statement.

"Oh, don't act that way. We know you liked it."

Haerin said while the other girls nodded.

"Who told you I like that?!"

"Well, you've been rambling about that boy since he transferred to the school."

"Whenever we meet, there is not even a single time that you haven't told us how much he annoys you."

"And how much you want to scold at that boy but couldn't due to Jungwon."

"Which we think is just an excuse because you really can't scold the boy due to his annoying but cute behaviour."

"So after our week of analysis, we conclude that sooner or later, you are gonna be head over heels for that boy."

The 5 girls, 1 by 1, said while Ni-ki just kept quiet and watched them.

"Well, as y'all know and keeping it to myself, kind of gives me headache. So, what if I tell you, I already like him?!"

Ni-ki had a naughty smirk on his lips while the girls gasped at his words.

"Are you,"

"For real?!"

Ni-ki laughed at their reaction and nodded.

"But promise me y'all won't tell it to anyone, not even our friends."

The girls nodded their head, smiling brightly, and promised not to tell about it to anyone.

After making the promises, the girls started to ramble about Sunoo and how much he would look cute in Ni-ki's arm while Ni-ki just sat their w a huge smile on his lips, listening to them.

_

"There they are."

Heeseung said as he started to walk towards that direction, followed by others.

Sunoo looked in the direction and saw Ni-ki speaking happily with few girls, which he assumed was their sisters. Ni-ki was sitting on a bench with a girl beside him while the other 4 girls were surrounding him. A girls were speaking while Ni-ki was listening to them while giggling.

'He look so cute right there. I wanna be the reason for that smile as well.'  [oh boy only if you knew.]

Sunoo slightly pouted but followed the others.

"Hi girls."

Heeseung greeted, gaining the attention of the group of girls along w Ni-ki.

But the girls were not looking at him. They were looking at Sunoo, who was standing between Ta-ki and Jungwon. They looked surprised to see him there.

Sunoo noticed the eyes that were on him, so he quickly introduced himself.

"Hello, I'm Kim Sunoo. Call me whatever you are comfortable w."

Sunoo gave his beautiful eye smile, receiving squeals from the girls.

"Oh, you're so cute."

"We heard a lot about you from our brothers."

"You are so polite, unlike how Ni-ki -"

"I think y'all should introduce yourself 1st."

Ni-ki cut them off because if he didn't, he was sure they would've said many nonsense things.

"Oh, okay. I'm Kim Minji."

"I'm Hanni Pham."

"I'm Danielle Marsh."

"I'm Kang Haerin."

"And lastly, I'm Lee Hyein."

They all bowed to Sunoo, which Sunoo gladly returned.

"So kids, he is official our friend now as Ni-ki agreed."

Jungwon happily said as he sat beside Ni-ki.

"I didn't agree."

"You did."

All of the boys except Sunoo and Ni-ki said at unison, making Ni-ki roll his eyes while others giggled.

"Well, we're looking forward to being friends w you, Sunoo oppa."

Haerin said, smiling brightly.

"Then, let's get to know e/o."

Hanni said as everyone looked at her in confusion.

Hanni ignored their look and went towards Sunoo. She grabbed his arm and pulled him towards the bench, making Sunoo confused. Hanni gave Hyein a 'move, he'll sit here' look. Although Hyein was confused, she did move, making a space between her and Ni-ki. Hanni then indicated Sunoo to sit there, which he did.

"Okay, so girls, what are you waiting for?! come let's talk w Sunoo oppa."

Hanni pushed Ni-ki aside which caused both Ni-ki and Jungwon (as he was sitting in the other side of Ni-ki) to stand up and give her a look but she ignored it a sat where Ni-ki was sitting a while ago.

Now the girls were surrounding Sunoo and talking w him, sharing him their story and then asking his as well.

The other boys were just standing there, looking at the girls and Sunoo.

"Why does it look like we're not needed anymore?!"

K said while his eyes were still on the group in front of him.

"I guess you're right. They finally met Sunoo, and now they can't stop talking w him."

Ta-ki pouted because they didn't even glance at him.

"But I'm happy that they got along w him."

Jake said as everyone agreed to his statement.

Like that the lunch break ended, everyone went to their respective classes biding bye to e/o, and the girls also shared their numbers w Sunoo (they became besties in no time).

The time he shared w the girls were so comfortable to Sunoo. They were just so nice to him, sharing their things w him before asking of his in order to make him feel comfortable w them. They cracked jokes and told him how silly their brothers were. They also told him many things about Ni-ki, like his favourite season is spring, which Sunoo thought was totally unnecessary, but he didn't complain. He also got to know that Danielle and Hyein were also one of his followers.

_

SHINE BRIGHT

by 초융한

_

HAPPY BIRTHDAY SUNGHOON (belated) & NI-KI!!!

_