"Qubool hai" The voice came from his inner self.

Sensing, he was not teasing her she looked at him and shocked seeing him standing like an idiot. But somewhere in her heart she felt peace seeing his twinkling orbs. She missed it alot. And a smile captured on her face.
.
.
.
.
.

After stressful and traumatising hours of sitting with the family and guests it was finally time to rest. As she was about to leave to her room Haniya and other cousin grabbed her hand to ask her to make some wish as she was the bride-to-be and supposedly her duas were effective. To which she replied monotonously "Bus yehi dua hai kay yeh zindagi jaldi guzar jaye".

Haniya was flabbergasted but left her wrist so she went to her room . As she entered her room, she changed quickly the heavy frok into white simple kurta and had matching white pants and dupatta.

She went to the terrace as looking at the open sky gives her some peace. Stargazing at the pitch black sky. Standing there, surrounded by the twinkling stars, lost in her thoughts. It's like she's searching for answers in the vastness of the universe. Full of stars and the moon....but wait, there is no moon today.

Tears started falling from her eyes on their own. And soon she is a crying mess. She was crying silently but the sound of that silent crying was tearing someone else's heart. Her back towards him, that's why she couldn't see him. Neither did that person make any sound, he just kept listening to her silence silently.

Tears were just flowing from her eyes and she was wiping them, continuesly.
.
.
.
.
.

He was walking on the terrace, .Lost in his own thoughts, maybe the thought of someone in which he was drowning. His chain of thoughts were breaked by someone. Maybe not someone but his.....

She was standing alone crying in the pitch black night with her back towards him. She looked so beautiful, that no one could help but admire her. Her open chocolate brown hair reached her waist. She was cladded in a white simple kurta and had matching white pants and dupatta. The dupatta was also hanging carelessly on her shoulder, she had silver bangles in her hands and silver jhumkas in her ears. When she went to wipe her tears, the sweet tinkling of her bangles could be heard. She was unaware of the presence of the person standing behind her.

Seeing this beautiful girl crying like this, he was in a conflict with himself. He didn't know anything, why was she crying like this? Who is she? What is his relation to her? Why is she not showing her face? All he knows about is that he was feeling anxious after seeing her crying like that. He wanted to wipe her tears, he wanted to hide her in his embrace from the whole world. He knew that he himself was surrounded by pain and difficulties. But he wanted to take all her pain and difficulties, and give her as much joys and happiness as he could. He wanted her near him, he just wanted her. Suddenly he came out of his thoughts at the sound of her anklet and saw that she was going.

He wanted to stop her, he wanted to call out her to stop but no words could come out of his mouth as he didn't know her name also. When words came into her mouth and before he could say anything she was gone. But this time unlike his dream she leave one of her jhumkas behind, which he caught.

Picking it, he was just intensely looking at it.

"Maybe this is the last time, you are running away from me 'Chanda' ". He said in a husky yet soft tone, while kissing the jhumka.
.
.
.
.
.
She was going upstairs, she was passing by Zavian's bedroom she heard some voices. Maybe he was talking to someone. She ignored it. She started leaving, but stopped in her track.

"Me abhi ke abhi jata hu aur sab Sach Aftaab ko batata hu. Aaye aur Gudiyaa ko izzat se ruksat kar ke lejaaye". Zavian said getting irritated of the situation.