When They Walk In On You Changing

Branch

He began stuttering and trying to comprehend what he is seeing before he comes to his senses as you throw a pillow at him telling him to leave before he quickly apologizes and leaves.

Clay

He will be smiling while leaning in the doorway and ask if you want help only for you to glare and him and tell him to leave and him say he will but he's not complaining about what he saw and unless you want him seeing you like that on purpose you should lock the door from now on.

Floyd

He will become a blushing mess before blurting out a bunch of apologies and quickly leave and for the rest of the day he'll be unable to look you in the eyes without blushing and his mind wandering elsewhere.

John Dory

He'll say you look good and ask if you meant to leave the door unlocked only to get a pillow to the face and him apologize before leaving.

Spruce

He doesn't care as you two change around each other fairly often due to working together in his restaurant and a change of clothes often become a must when it comes to messes so you two have become used to each other coming in during those times but he will be mindful when you need to change clothes completely rather than just a top and will ask if you want him to leave or look away for you to get changed.