Hi my name is Natsu Dragneel

" I win ." you said placing down your cards , you had just won another poker game and the men you were playing against had no more money " beat by a 15 year old ." the men mumbled , you scooped up the gold and walked out,placing it in a bag tied at your waist which was getting pretty full. Even though you were a wizard you didn't belong to a guild you thought they were too restricting,that and you didn't think any guild would want you . you were walking to a restaurant that your friends own when you bumped into someone. You looked up to see a pink haired boy and a blue flying cat? " sorry." you mumbled " sorry I wasn't looking where I was going ." he said smiling and rubbing the back of his head " Natsu Dragneel." he said putting out his hand " so your the salamander everyone's been talking about." you said not bothering to shake his hand, noticing you weren't going to shake his hand he put it down, " yup, that's  me!" he said his smile growing bigger.

*natsu's pov*

There was something weird about this girl she doesn't talk much and doesn't smile, for some reason I couldn't stop looking into her (e/c) eyes." you llliiikkeee her." happy whispered into my ear "no I don't ." I said glaring at him," where are you headed?" I asked she stared at me a second before answering. "a Restaurant I work at and my friends own" she answered. "why wanna come?" She asked "sure!" I said smiling like crazy she turned around and began walking, we kept walking until we Came too a café that music pouring out the Sign was fancy and read the beats café . "oh Lucy was telling me about this place."i said rubbing the back of my head "huh?" the girl asked looking at me "well, my friend lucy was telling me about this place but l wasn't listening." I told her still smiling, suddenly a girl walked out the cafe and stared at the girl.

*(y/n)'s POV*

"your late you weren't gambling again were you? "tiarra asked already knowing the answer ( one of your friends that own the restaurant )" no I wasn't I was shopping." you said hoping she'd believe you" you hate shopping ." she said catching you in your lie " fine yes but I won a lot of jewels." you said holding up a bag of jewels " good for you , oh who is this?" she asked looking at natsu " natsu dragneel." I answered looking at natsu.

*natsu's pov*

"(y/n)" a girl that looks the same a tiarra came running out the café "(y/n)? who-" " that would be me." the girl from earlier said holding up her hand " oh , right you never told me your name." I looked at her. " yes and (y/n) needs to get ready for work." tiarra said throwing her a bag , I turned my head to see that other girl two inches from my face" are you and (y/n) a couple?" she asked grinning . That made (y/n) stop dead in her tracks "WERE NOT DATING!" both me and her yelled in unison " maybe not but you would like to." the girl said smirking " Ricky get this through your head - oh wait you don't have a brain so that's not gonna help, so whoops my bad."(y/n) said smirking . Ricky was so mad she looked like she was gonna kill (y/n), suddenly Ricky had water spiralling around her , (y/n)'s hands began to spark. Before they got a chance to attack each other they were held back by ice like dogs on a leash." I was about to say cat fight but since your held by leashes .....poodle fight!" happy said while landing on my shoulder , both (y/n) and Ricky sent happy a death stare. The ice melted and they both looked at tiarra "(y/n) go get dressed , Ricky get back to work ." they both just stared at her " NOW!" believe me when I say I've never seen anyone move that fast unless Ezra's yelling at them." and you." tiarra said staring at me " come in and grab something to eat on the house." she said smiling" Wahoo! Thanks tiarra." me and happy yelled running into the café.