My not so dorky brother

Start from the beginning

Ariana: "Today was perfect, Suga. Just what we both needed."

Suga, nodding: "Yeah, it was."

Ariana and Suga continue their adventure, now with Suga's phone buzzing incessantly.

Suga, checking his phone with a smirk: "Looks like the boys are getting jealous."

Ariana, giggling: "I didn't know you had such a fan club among your bandmates."

As they walk, the vibrant city lights create a picturesque backdrop.

Suddenly, Suga's phone rings, and it's a video call from the rest of the BTS members.

RM, laughing: "What's this, Suga? A secret date?"

J-Hope, teasing: "Our bro is growing up!"

Suga, rolling his eyes: "It's not a date. Ariana and I are just hanging out."

Jin, dramatically: "Hanging out without us? I'm hurt."

Ariana waves at the camera: "Hi, everyone! Don't worry; I'm keeping your Suga in check."

Jimin, grinning: "You better, or we'll have to stage a rescue mission."

They all share a good-natured laugh, the video call a brief but welcome interruption.

As they resume their day, Ariana and Suga find themselves being discreetly followed by paparazzi.

Ariana, spotting them: "Looks like we have some unwanted guests."

Suga, smirking: "Let them follow. It's not like we're doing anything scandalous."

Their casual stroll turns into a playful game of dodging photographers, showcasing their camaraderie.

Suddenly, Ariana's phone buzzes with a message from another member.

V: "Why did you both go alone? Next time, I'm coming too!"

Ariana laughs, realizing the mischief they've unintentionally sparked among the BTS members.

As they reach a quieter part of the city, Suga stops and looks at Ariana.

Suga: "Thanks for today. It's been... different."

Ariana, smiling: "Different is good. We should do this more often."

Just as they're about to call it a night, Jin's voice echoes from Suga's phone.

Jin: "Okay, you two naughty duo, we've had our fun. Get back before the rumors start."

As Ariana and Suga head back, they find themselves caught in a sudden gust of wind.

Ariana, struggling with her umbrella: "Well, this is the grand finale of our day."

Suga, steadying her umbrella: "At least we're not being chased by paparazzi anymore."

They share a laugh, embracing the unexpected chaos of the weather.

As they near their destination, they spot a street vendor selling warm snacks.

Ariana, pointing: "How about a victory snack to end our adventure?"

Suga, smirking: "Victory? I thought we were just dodging cameras."

They grab some snacks and find a quiet spot to sit. The city, now quieter with the rain, takes on a serene beauty.

Ariana, reflecting: "Today was a reminder that behind the glamour, you're just Min Yoongi to me."

Suga, genuinely smiling: "And you're just Ariana, the partner in crime who keeps things interesting."