I think he’s realized something…

Ohh… this is going to be interesting!

Nathan’s POV:

Luckily, I was only a few blocks away from their neighborhood.

I couldn’t stop thinking about how I could get myself out of this mess that I didn’t even realize that I have already walked past the Henderson’s residence…

I knocked on the door. After a few second the door opened revealing a tall, well-built man…

“Oh hey Nathan! I long time no see man.How are you doing?” It was Zack, Roxanne’s elder brother

“I’m kinda doing well Zack…Where’s Rox?”

“Right here”

“There you are. Ready?”

“Yup.”

“Where are you guys going?”

“None of your business Zackie.. Love you. Bye!”

“Fine. Just stay safe okay. Bye!”

He closed the door and Roxanne turned to me…

“So you called for me?”

“Yeah. Like what I’ve said, I NEED your help.”

“I see that… But aren’t you the one who said you have my guts?”

“Hey, I never said I hated it, I said it was weird... But now, it all makes sense to me.” I said the second part a bit seriously now..

“Good to hear. So where are we headed to?”

“Does the park sound good to you?”

“Yeah sure. How about you start telling me what happened.”

“Well, she kinda confessed to me.”

“She did? How? What did she say?”

“Well, we kinda had a shouting battle and that’s how it happened. She was asked me how would I feel if she said that I was the one who’s burdening her. She asked me how I’d react if she said that she’s usually bothered by thoughts of me and by the jealousy she feels when I’m with Bianca. Then, she asked me what could possibly happen if she said she loves me. And, that’s about it.”