Birthday is the perfect day to get a boyfriend

Start from the beginning

Mattsun jiggled further into Makkis lap, until he basically sat on it. Hanamaki flushed deep red, but accepted the gesture of his friend.

Well, they keep saying that their 'just friends', but Iwaizumi was pretty aware that they were more than friends.
More precisely: Iwaizumi was certain that Mattsun und Makki were dating each other.

Suddenly Matsukawa smiled dirtily.

"What about..."

The black haired straightend up.

"...we do a little drinking game?"

Oikawas eyes sparkled brightly as his teammate had told his friends the offer.

"Which game do you want to play?"

Matsukawa grinned widely, Iwaizumi and Hanamaki changed anxious looks.

"Let's play truth or dare. The one who is too craven to do his task or does not tell the truth needs to drink a whole glass of pure vodka. "

Iwaizumis eyes widened, just like Hanamakis. They will definitely end with an alcoholic poisoning.

"Yaaay, that's perfect, Mattsun. I love you!"

Mattsun looked into Oikawas eyes.

"Bro, I love you ,too."

"Bro..."

"Broikawa..."

Iwaizumi laid a hand on his forehead. A drunken Shittykawa is even worse than a sober Shittykawa.

Hanamaki first tried to talk Mattsun and Assykawa of the dead game, but as bullheaded as both drunkheads were it did not work.

Silently Iwaizumi still thanked Hanamaki.

And that's why they ended in a little circle with a bottle in the middle.

The bottle. The bottle which would decide everything.

Oikawa decided, since he was the one, who had birthday that he was the first to twist the bottle.

The vodka bottle twisted in a egg-shaped circle until it stopped pointing at Mattsun who threw his hands in the air and let out a loud 'Yuchu!'.

Oikawa grinned widely.

"Mattsun, my favorite bro after Iwa-chan. Well, not quite, you're my favorite bro. Iwa-chan is more like my second mom. "

"Shut up, Trashykawa!"

Oikawa giggled and rested his head on Iwaizumis shoulder.

"I'm sorry, I'm sorry. Let's go on."

Oikawa cleared his throat.

"Mattsun, truth or dare?"

Matsukawa did not think for a long time.

"Truth, of course! "

Oikawa laughed.

"That's what I wanted to hear! Mattsun, have you ever sucked a dick? "

Matsukawa didn't look surprise.

"You mean except Makkis'?"

Hanamaki blushed hard, Iwaizumis opened his mouth in a 'o'-shape. That was definitely unexpected.

Oikawa did not seem surprised.

"Yes, except Makki. It's old bread that you guys make out."

Hanamaki had hidden his face behind his hands. Iwaizumi felt sorry for his friend. This situation was awkward as fuck.