With that she just stretched and was leaving asking the nurse to inform the coming doctor of the status.

Since the nurse was kind enough asked her to go back home.

Nurse- didi! Ghar chale jao and so Jana. Aise hi kum kaam hota hai yaha ki aap raat mein bhi ruk gaye.

Avni- koi nhi Vimla. Hota hai vaise bhi kal mujhe neend nhi aa rhi thi isiliye ruk gyi mein yaha. Vaise bhi ek acchi baat batau? ... Aaj meri chutti hai so ghar jaake mein vohi karne wali thi.

Nurse- kya didi! Chutti ke din kaun hi hai jo sota hai. Bahar jao thoda ghumo , phiro and maze karo.

Avni- idea accha hai !! Let's see kya karti hu mein.

Nurse- vaise agar aapko nhi pata to batati hu, yahi paas ke ground me ek bada sa exhibition laga hai. Jaake kuch khareed lo apne liye.

Avni just winked and thanked her and left.

He wondered how a person can be so happy after having a bad mood the other night?

Soon he woke and was about to go when he thought to check on the children's ward.

The moment he reached there he heard the laughter in the ward. Easily blended was one of the big children with others. He wanted to capture that on his phone and so he clicked the images unaware of someone watching him.

As Ali too was passing by he looked at Avni enjoying with kids and then at this boy who was looking at them.

Ali- Yu aise taadna galat baat hai mere bhai.

Neil looked at him with a smile and replied- kisne bola tujhe mein taad raha hu. Doctor hu inka meri marzi jaise inspect karu.

Ali- sahi hai lekin doctor ho microscope nhi jo idhar se hi inspect kar loge aur vaise bhi bacche to bahana hai asli vajah to humari behena hai.

Neil looked at him with an irritated face.  Kia na tune start, subhe subhe hi kar dia start kya bolu ab mein tujhe.

In the meanwhile Avni came out of the ward and saw them chatting. She was about to go when Ali saw her.

Ali- accha ab hum aapke hai kaun wala vibe degi madam?

Avni- arey , i thought you were discussing something to baad mein milti.

Ali- koi naa! Aaj kal madam ka appointment lena padta hai milne. VIP Jo hai.

He liked looking at their banter. That's one of thing which might get her the true happiness in spite of many other things.

Avni- vaise aaj yaha kaise?

Ali- kuch kaam tha and then back. What's the plan for today?

Avni- aur kya hoga other than sleeping. And lastly dinner with my favourite thing?

Ali-(rolls his eyes) Avni! Zindagi mein hum ek baar jeete hai aur ek baar marte hai...

Before he could continue.

Avni- ab please ye mat kehna jaa jee le apni zindagi. Like dude where do you get all this from?

Karan too was passing by and saw these two monkeys and joined them.

Karan- dhanya bhaag humare Jo aap hume mile....(looking at Avni)

Immediately he had to hold his leg thanks to the lady who kicked him hard.

Karan- meine kya Kia ab..

Avni- you and this boy kya hai ye sab dhanya bhaag and all?

Karan- vaise sun na aaj na mujhe bada accha idea aaya hai.