We managed to turn the page on our story without regret, without tension.

↪️
_sannie
Duuuude congrats!!! It's so amazing, it was your dream i'm moved 😭😭

hyun
Thank you!!!! I'm so happy you can't even imagine!!

hyun
How's it going for you??

_sannie
With Wooyoung we're maybe auditioning to form a duo at KQ!

hyun
Oh damn San, fingers crossed for you but i'm sure you guys'll kill it! 💪🏼

_sannie
Thanks, maybe in six months you'll hear me on the radio 🤞🏼

hyun
Can't wait for that!

WY: Sannie!!

I turned my eyes away from my phone and saw my wonderful boyfriend walking towards me with a smile.

S: Woo!! I've got good news for you my love!! - I said impatiently, forgetting to even kiss him.

WY: Oh come on, tell me everything!! - he replied all excited.

S: KQ launched an audition for a new duo!! Mr. Shin's waiting for your confirmation to sign us up!!

WY: OH DAMN! LET'S GO SAN! GO GO GO, WE HAVE TO GIVE IT OUR ALL SANNIE!

S: YES!!!

I opened Mr. Shin's email as we made our way to the apartment and replied that Woo was in.

S: It's in two weeks. It says we need to prepare a two-minute song of our choice and a one-minute choreography but the singing part will count the most. What song should we sing?

WY: San... WE'RE GONNA PERFORM OUR DAMN COVER OF FAKE LOVE!!

S: OH DAMN YES!! IT'S BEEN SO LONG!

We got excited in the middle of the street, eager to perform despite the stress it implies.

In the following days, we prepared the cover helped by Mr. Shin and our music teacher who took care of composing the instrumental part. We reused the notes we had taken back then, it's so beautiful to finish this project after all these years.

For the choreography, we chose to dance to the original one with a few modifications. We managed to put everything together on time and practice well. We're very proud of what we're gonna present. Pure beauty.

The day arrived and we went to the agency to audition. We were given bibs to wear and we sat on chairs to patiently wait for our turn.

I think I'm gonna die from stress but I try not to show it too much. I see Wooyoung moving his leg frantically.

S: It's goina be okay nothing can stop us Wooyoung. I remind you that we're the best - I said gently, grabbing his hand.

He stopped moving his leg and looked at me with a sweet smile.

WY: It's true that with you on the team we have all our chances.

S: No Woo. It's not me, it's us. And stop doubting yourself, you're a damn artist. You have the voice of an angel.

WY: You're right, it's us. Together we're stronger than anything.

I gave him a discreet kiss on the cheek.

S: Love you, little bug.

WY: Love you too, Sannie - he replied with a smile, gently caressing my fingers.

We waited a bit longer and our turn finally arrived. We entered the room and sat in front of the examiners. My heart is about to explode but I'm confident, we prepared the most beautiful song. Whatever happens, I'll be proud of us.

The music started and we began to sing in unison, like our souls and hearts. It's not Wooyoung, it's not me. It's us. Two soulmates singing the most beautiful song.

▻✧◅

✧ ᴇɴᴅ ✧

▻✧◅

Here we are, this story has come to an end! I've been very happy to write it and share it with you, nothing makes me happier than hearing you say you enjoyed it ♡

A big thank you to you who are still here reading these words!

I love you all very much!! I wish you the best and I hope to see you under my next fanfic

▻✧◅

Conclusion of Chapter 53: San doesn't know Ni-ki's name.