Photo's Tell A Story

Start from the beginning

"She sure is a heavy sleeper." I mutter and looked to the side. They had cut the Walker open and I look back down to Violet.

"Come on, wake up, got... got to go home." I tell her quietly and she still didn't wake up and I sighed.

"Still not going to wake up... heh ok." I mutter and I see AJ come over with a Walker.

"Hey got to cover her up." He says and I nod a bit as I lay her fully on the floor and we covered her with the Walker guts. When we finished up AJ grabbed Violet and we all headed out. I kept my gun ready and I walked with AJ as he carried her. We were able to get to the mall and see the Walkers were mostly gone. We get over to the vehicles and AJ hurried and got Violet in the back of the truck and I got in with her. The truck jolted a bit as AJ started it so I grabbed Violet and they hurried and rammed into the Walkers. I lay my head back against the back window. I could hear the Walkers as they were hit by the truck and I look to Violet as she still slept. I don't know how long we were on the road but the truck slowed to a stop and I see the other pull up to the side of the truck and I look down to Violet again.

"Hey wake up Vi, we're at a safe point." I tell her but she still wouldn't wake up. Why won't she wake up?

"Hey." I hear and look up to Minerva.

"Sorry, Vi just won't wake up." I laughed and looked back down to Violet.

"Yea, she's a pretty heavy sleeper hu?" She asked and got in the back of the truck with me.

"Yeah... um sorry about the blood, she's not feeling so good." I tell her.

"I see that." She says and I look back to Violet and I rubbed Violet's head gently.

"Clem... you... you know she isn't going to wake up right?" She says and I look at her.

"The hell do you mean?" I asked getting angry at her.

"Clem, she... she is sleeping yes but... she's not going to wake up." She says and I shake my head.

"She'll... she'll wake up." I cried and pulled her closer to me.

"She'll wake up, and I can tell her I'm sorry, I... I don't think she thought I meant it, that's why... that's why she's doing this." I cried more and I look down at her and I see the bullet hole in her head so I covered it up.

"Clementine." I hear and I shake my head and I cried more.

"I told her I hoped she got bit... I told her I'd let her suffer if she did, but I didn't mean it, I didn't mean it Minerva." I tell her as I cried.

"She knows you didn't mean it." I hear her say and I shake my head.

"You said she got bit, right?" She asked and I nod.

"Well... she's just sleeping off the infection right now." She says and I nod.

"Yeah, Yeah, she's just sleeping off the infection, she'll be right as rain... hahah Violet said that once." I tell her.

"Did she?" Minerva asked and I nodded.

"Yeah, it was after she fixed my leg when it broke the... god the fifth time." I say and I looked to Minerva.

"We're going to head back out." I hear and nod at this.

"I'll hop out." I hear and I grabbed Minerva as she was about to leave out the truck.

"Please... stay." I tell her and I look at her.

"Ok." I hear and I nod just as the truck moved and I look back to Violet.

"You know, Violet once told me about the time her and AJ played catch and broke a window." Minerva says and I laughed at this.

"Yes." I laughed more.