ᴄʜᴀᴩᴛᴇʀ xɪ

ابدأ من البداية

"Uh.." Max quiety spoke as she watched him before hearing him shut the door. "Right.."

Lilith squirmed before lightly hitting his back. "Unhand me Mike!" She spoke.

Mike listened before setting her on their bed. Noticing her breath hitch because of how close he was to her. "You're lucky that I love you but next time I'm giving her your vest."

"I'll just take yours then." Lilith spoke lightly as she glanced at him. Unable to stop herself from gazing at his features and her hands gently grabbing hold of his hoodie.

"You'll leave me no choice but to take it from you."

"And how would you do that?" Lilith asked teasingly.

"I don't have to try." Mike spoke. Playing with the hem of her shirt.

Lilith placed her hand over his. "We should get ready to go before you lose track of things." She spoke.

Mike gave a small slight smirk before nodding. "We should." He spoke.

Lilith blushed as she lightly moved his face and hand away shyly. Getting up from her spot on the bed as she walked to the closet.

Mike followed her before wrapping his arms around her waist. "What's the matter?" He asked.

"Nothing. You're just too flirty for your own good." Lilith joked.

Mike chuckled a bit hearing her. "Is that so?"

"Mhm." Lilith hummed.

His hands gently holding her waist before placing a small peck on her shoulder as she got her vest and sweater.

"Come on lover boy. Don't start something you won't be able to finish." She spoke.

"Wait.." Mike spoke as he placed his hand on her cheek before kissing her. He wanted to make sure that she knew he was still willing to make more moments for them.

Lilith blushed a bit as she felt the kiss before kissing her boyfriend back. Pulling away shyly.

Mike gazed down at her as his eyes scanned her own. Admiring the way she was because of him before leaning into her neck and gently leaving small pecks.

"M-mike.." Lilith hummed as she held onto him.

"Hm?"

"Let's go before you go any further." She spoke.

"We'll postpone it for now then." Mike spoke as he put his vest on.

▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰

Lilith stayed in the passenger seat as Mike drove them to the pizzeria. The pouring rain making the windows foggy. To her it was nice weather to be at home and being cozy.

Mike continued to drive as he didn't pass many people on the road. Placing his hand on his girlfriend's knee as he was careful driving.

Her hand moving to his before grabbing it and holding it lightly. "You're playing a dangerous game Mr. Schmidt." She lightly spoke.

"I'm not doing anything." Mike spoke innocently.

"I know what you're playing at." Lilith replied. Moving her hand from his before placing it on his own knee. Moving it upwards before resting on his thigh.

Mike shifted in his seat a bit as his cheeks grew warm and pink. "I don't know what you mean." He spoke as he pulled into the parking lot of the pizzeria. Glancing at the time before glancing at her.

Lilith glanced back at him as she kept her hand in place. "I'm not doing anything either." She spoke innocently.

"We have time before work starts you know." Mike lightly spoke as he unbuckled the seatbelt.

"We do, don't we?" Lilith responded as she glanced at him.

"I say we use our time wisely." Mike replied.

"We should." Lilith spoke as she glanced at him.

Mike listened to her response as he immediately leaned forward and kissed her. Making her seat go backwards and down as he lightly shifted around before being on top.

Lilith closed her eyes as she kissed back. A small squeak leaving her the moment he pushed the seat back and down. Moving her hands to his waist and having a comfortable hold on him.

His own hands being on the seat beneath her before moving them. Being gentle with his touches on her as he didn't want to hurt her. Focused on her and only her.

Letting her hands roam from his waist to his hair. Giving him a light grip as he hummed into the kiss.

Moving his kiss down to her jaw as he held her closer to him. Feeling intoxicated from their kiss as he gently bit down.

A small moan leaving her as she gripped onto him a bit more. "M-mike!" She squealed.

"Hm?" Mike replied as he marked her neck lightly.

"W-we can't."

"Why not?"

"Someone's going to walk by and see us. We should head inside for work soon."

"We still have time. Besides, no one will see us. There's barely anyone out here." Mike spoke. His hands rubbing her waist as he glanced at her. It was a small car but he wanted to be with her. Especially after their time together back home after it had been a while since they had done anything together.