Introduction

Disclaimer - This is a fan fiction. A little tribute/my version of what may have happened to lead to or after these events. There will be some references to events which has happened but some will be entirely my head canon.

I am justing running with the idea to write more about the wonderful ICT - with special focus on Virat Kohli and MS Dhoni and here Hardik Pandya. And there will be other members of the ITC too. This is set in the same universe as my other story "The Retirement - 2014" and 'The broken Leader" but it is absolutely not essential to have read that one to follow this.

There is no intention to hurt or malign anybody. All members of ICT are most respected by me and this is just a fictional point of view. No incident have any resembled to what actually may have happened.

Just a two shot (probable) this time .

Matches and Incidents are in part completely of my imagination. Kindly do not take any part as the truth. Happy reading.

Primarily – Mahirat. MahiRoRat. And others... Texts and calls and flashbacks are in bold and italics. There will be some strong language - reader's discretion is advised.

Summary — We learn from failure, not from success!" - Bram Stoker - Dracula

Season 6 - Episode 12... The episode which was eventually taken down...

That infamous KWK incident nearly destroyed the budding careers of two young cricketers and didn't we give a sign of relief when things sorted out? Kind of?

But the words remained, the comments, the hate and the lack of support.

Hardik arrived for the rest of the New Zealand tour, his masks set in place and his attire downplayed to an extent that he was no longer recognisable. His eyes seldom looked up and when he was informed that MS Dhoni, that Mahi bhai, had said that he can share MS's room, as the hotel was otherwise completely booked out, whatever strength Hardik had painstakingly gathered around him was snapped away in one instant.

How would face the one person whose opinion meant the world to him?

What happened in that one night which helped Hardik to heal and to come back stronger from that incident which could have otherwise broken him? What exactly did MS Dhoni and Virat Kohli have to do with it?

My Non Canon Take on the immediate aftermath of when Hardik rejoins the team after his ban got lifted.