The Mall

-The next morning before school-

*B is in her bathroom straightening her hair when Nick shuffles in, leans against the bathroom door frame and stares at B*

(Bailey) g'morning....you are up way early for no reason

(Nick) what are you up to

(Bailey) straightening my hair for school, why?

(Nick) no, I mean...what are you up to

Frick that damn twin connection, I havn't even done anything yet and Nicky is already busting me.

(Bailey) nothing

(Nick) *narrows eyes* do you really want to lie to me right now? I know you are up to something you've been acting weird since yesterday.

(Bailey) *Sighs*  its Jake (not a lie...) things are off between us (also not a lie) It's just been on my mind that's all (again....no lie...I'm good)

(Nick) mhmm...alright if that's your story

(Bailey) I'm not lying to you

(Nick) ok....I'll trust you...but I still think you are up to something.

(Bailey) *finishes up and kisses Nick on the cheek* I have to go 

(Nick) have a good day 

-on the way to school-

(Bailey) hey Mom, could you take Livie and I to the mall after school?

(Mom) why do you need to go to the mall?

(Bailey) I dunno she has to buy a gift for Josh, some sort of anniversary or something I guess....she wants assistance

(Mom) I suppose, but you can't hang out there for hours on end 

(Bailey) ok thanks, see you after school

*as B turns to the last number on her combination she feels Jakes arms wrap around her waist*

(Jake) *kisses B's neck* morning

(Bailey) *turns around and smiles* morning, hey about meeting today after school....

(Jake) *smiles* yea....

(Bailey) you still up for that? 'Cause I asked Mom to drop Livie and I at the mall after school.

(Jake) hell yea...*leans down and kisses B* I have to go meet coach but...I'll see you 3rd period

(Bailey) ok, see you then 

phase one complete, now here comes phase two right now...

(Olivia) hola chicka 

(Bailey) hiya....did you ask your dad to go to the mall after school?

(Olivia) yup, all clear we are good to go, did you talk to Jake?

(Bailey) mhmm he's in

(Olivia) Nice...ok got to run but I'll see you at lunch!

phase two complete, all systems go

-after school-

(Olivia) ok so what did you tell your mom we were needing from the mall?

(Bailey) some sort of gift for Josh, told her it was for an anniversary or something and you wanted assistance

(Olivia) Simple enough...it actually is our 6 month coming up so that works, lets go

*B and Livie run out to the SUV to find Kevin in the drivers seat*

(Bailey) *climbs inside* I thought Mom was picking us up? She is supposed to take us to the mall

(Kevin) well, Mom was busy so she asked me to pick you up and drop you off....that ok? *sounding suspicious*

(Bailey) yea that's fine just wanted to make sure you knew to drop us off.

(Kevin) I've been informed of the plan
*after a short drive Kevin pulls into the parking garage entrance to the mall*

(Bailey) *hops out* Thanks Kevin, I'll call in a bit when we are ready to be picked up

(Kevin) Mom said to remind you you need to be home in time for dinner so watch the time. Have fun

(Bailey) K bye

*B and Livie run in through the mall doors and watch the SUV head down the exit ramp to the street*

(Bailey) *checks her text messages* ok, he's gone, and Jake is here, be back in a bit

(Olivia) K just text me

*Bailey runs back into the garage and up to level 2 where she quickly spots Jakes car*

(Jake) *smiles* hey sexy wanna ride

*Bailey smiles and hops into the passenger seat*

(Jake) so where to?

(Bailey) actually I was hoping we could just stay here...

(Jake) *smiles and leans in pulling her into a kiss* sounds fine to me

*before B has a chance to speak Jake brings his lips back down on hers probing them apart with his tongue as the kiss deepens, at first B starts to protest but quickly is quieted as her head started to swim*

I know I came here to say something to Jake...but at the current moment I had been rendered completely unable to use my brain...the only thought in my head currently was twizzlers...Jake always tasted sweet, like twizzlers, and I think my addiction to candy has already been more than established. 

*Jake pulls B toward him more so she is practically straddling the center console and not until his hand starts to raise the bottom of her tank top does B break the kiss*