Napaupo siya at kinusot ang mata. She yawned for a while before facing me. Haha, cute. 

"Okay." she didn't even ask me why I want to be out, she just stood up, grabbed our slippers and walked on my side. With one knee on the floor, she placed my slippers and assisted my feet into wearing them. "Thanks." I quietly murmured. I went straight to the door but she entered her closet first, when she got out she's already holding two sweaters. She nodded her head signaling me to follow her.

We walked downstairs side by side. It's too quiet, I glanced at her and I can't read any emotions on her face. When we reached the pool area, she guided me to the furthest part where we have a mini gazebo. Instead of sitting on the bench, she did a mini jump to sit on the table. She patted the space beside her, to which I immediately followed what she's asking me to do.

The sky is a bit clear, its color is a beautiful kind of dark blue where the light of stars are visible, the moon is crisp with its thin crescent shape, and the clouds are lit up by its glow. I tracked my eyes subtly, not moving my head, just to see if she's also staring at the sky. She has this small smile on her that always makes my heart melt. I bit my lower lip to prevent myself from giggling.

"Why were you at the racetrack earlier?" I asked her to break the silence.

"Just getting my mind off of things." she answered, still looking up at the sky.

I nodded slowly, not knowing the reason why I pulled her here. I just want to be present with her. Whatever happens next, I'll just let the flow of the wind guide me into peace, hopefully with her by the end. We're both wearing silky night pants and short-sleeved polos, so I shuddered as the wind touches my skin. She senses it immediately, so she pulled down the sweater from my head and assisted me in completely wearing it in my arms and torso. She did the same with herself.

Humalukipkip siya, siguro ay para mas makadama ng init.

Here we go.

"I'm breaking up with Ivan tomorrow." did she not hear me? She glanced at her phone, but I saw the time and it's already 1:43 a.m. na pala. "I mean later, I'm breaking up with him later." dagdag ko pa para makuha ang atensyon niya.

"Really? I thought you liked him. Boto pa nga sa kaniya pamilya natin e." she said while looking at her feet.

"Not really, he has no substance." hinampas ko muna nang mahina ang braso niya kaya finally ay napatingin na siya sa'kin. "It's not like this is news to you, you know I don't stay with men if I don't feel like it na."

There's a hint of amusement in her eyes, she's looking back and forth from my left and right eyes bago niya iniwas muli ang tingin niya, but mine stayed on her face.

"Ikaw, how are you with Rain?" she suddenly laughed like I mentioned a joke. I furrowed my eyebrows and slapped her thigh.