twenty four

I felt as if everything was back to normal again, Madison was alive and well, Cameron and I are friends, unbelieveable I know but we worked it out, i'm actually happy for once and people have finally left me alone and started being nice again.

Life has been okay.

"Lana, hey"

Nevermind.

"Hi Jack" I said shutting my locker and walking away, fast.

"Lana! Lana you can't keep running away from me!" He shouted in the distance.

I turned the corner and went inside my classroom.

I sat in my chair and slumped back into it.

"Hey sexy, long time no see"

Fuck me.

"I would love to" He said winking.

"Oh god I said that out loud" I said facepalming.

"What I really meant was, you can go sit on a cactus, and rotate" I spit giving him the finger (AYYYYY IF YOU KNOW WHAT FANFIC THATS FROM THEN U A BAD BITCH XX ) (ALSO THATS ME GIVING CREDIT TO THE PERSON WHO WROTE THAT FANFIC ILY)

"Hey there hot stuff, don't be so fiesty, even though it's really hot" He smirked sitting next to me.

I was about to get up when I realised there was not seats left.

"Fml not again"

"Could that skirt get any shorter, because I would love it if it could" He says to the chick sitting on the other side of him.

I scoff and look at him in disgust, he thinks that girls are just sex toys.

"Okay class so today we're going to d-Taylor would you please stop, you're creeping the girl out." Mr Matthews said.

"T-Taylor. Taylor stop. Mr Caniff!" He yelled

Taylor flinched and looked towards the teacher.

"Get out of my class boy" He said pointing towards the door.

Taylor smirked and shrugged getting up and walking out the door.

"And go to the principals office! I'll be checking!" He yelled out to Taylor.

"Okay, so back to what we're going to do today....." He continued blabbing on about some sort of assignment.

"So you'll be in a group of 2 and you won't be choosing your partners because I don't trust any of you"

Oh great, I gosh darn bet you i'll be put with Jack, it happens everytime I don't want to be partnered with someone.

I sighed not even bothering to listen knowing that I would be put with Jack anyways.

I stood up and walked to his desk sitting in the one next to it.

"Uh hi Lana?" He said raising an eyebrow.

"Let's just get this over and done with, what do we have to do our assignment on?" I said slumping back into the chair.

"Lana, I got partnered with Emily?" He said gesturing towards Em who stood infront of the desk .

"Wait what"

"But I just thought we were going to be partnered up"

"Wow and I thought you didn't like me"

"What? I don't, it's just that's what usually happens"

"Lana?" A girls voice says behind me.

"Oh my god" I say turning around to see a familiar face.