Chapter 1.2

Iriana
11/23/XXXX Thursday, 10:43

Tomorrow is a distant thought in the back of their head while they play Honkai: Star Rail, grinding for the next character banner. Suddenly, the sound of a Discord ping wakes them from its trance. Checking the message, it seems to be from "big bro". He's typing; the next message shocks them out of their sleep deprived state.

                                                 Big Bro

Big Bro: Oy wake up bitch
                                                                                yeah? wsp : Gay ass
Big Bro: dans parents r forcing him to leave the school
Big Bro: so hes leaving after tom
Big Bro: he just agreed
                                                                             wtf??? why? : Gay ass
Big Bro: he didnt say but how r we gon tell cob
               let the gay emo giraffe deal with it himself : Gay ass
                                                         hes the 1 whos leving
                                                                                     *leaving : Gay ass
Big Bro: HAHA "leving"
                                                                                    SHUT UP : Gay ass
Big Bro: no but rlly how?
                                                      gud luk to him nlng LOL : Gay ass
Big Bro: lol okay
Big Bro: gn
                                                         sleeping na??? so early : Gay ass
Big Bro: unlike u i cant not sleep                                                                         
                                                                                        haha gn : Gay ass

Surprised by the news, it decided to go play games until the sun rose. Checking the clock on their display, they saw that the hours had quickly passed, seeing that it now read 5:42. Standing up with a groan and rubbing its eyes, he quickly showered, did his morning routine, and started heading for school, preparing to confront a certain giraffe.

Entering the elevator, they started feeling a sense of foreboding. As the elevator doors opened to reveal the one person it was looking for. Daniel had appeared right in front of it. 

After the whole shebang that went on in there, it stormed off and looked for his friends. Now, while they did enjoy their presence, sometimes they get a little bit overwhelming to deal with. So it decided to just sit in a comfy corner and try to get some sleep.

Waking up to the sound of a familiar ping, they decided to check the source of the message; dreading it when they saw it was from "even gayer". When it had seen it, he decided to agree out of friendship. Now, at 12/4, a whole week after, he hadn't even received an indication that Daniel had arrived fine. But it didn't matter ; he'd be fine, after all, Cobbie and him had sworn to never leave the other. But it just hoped he was keeping that promise.