𝗖 𝗵 𝗮 𝗽 𝘁 𝗲 𝗿 ³²

★・・・・・・★

★・・・・・・★

┌─── ∘°❉°∘ ───┐
AUTHOR'S POV
└─── °∘❉∘° ───┘

Jungkook's jaw clenched, and his fist tightened as he dialed Max's number with a fierce determination. "Max, I need the fucking footage of the area where Ashley got shot," he demanded, his voice laced with anger.

After a tense moment, Max's voice came through the phone, "Boss, there's no footage from that area."

Jungkook's frustration boiled over. "What the hell do you mean there's no fucking footage? Find it, Max! I need to know who did this to her!"

A few more moments passed, and Max's voice returned, "Boss, I found something. There's another angle. Let me send it to you."

Jungkook's eyes narrowed as he watched the footage on his phone. A surge of rage coursed through him as he saw a car approaching from behind, a hand extending, and a fucking gunshot aimed at him. Ashley's call came in at that exact moment, and he instinctively moved, narrowly avoiding the bullet. The realization hit him like a ton of bricks. "Fuck!" he exclaimed, his grip on the phone tightening.

"Boss, there's something else," Max interjected.

"What is it?" Jungkook growled.

"The logo on the car, it's fucking Italian. Those bastards are behind this," Max declared.

Jungkook's eyes flashed with anger. "Italians? They're fucking dead. Max, get every piece of information on those assholes. I don't care what it takes. I want names, locations, everything."

Max acknowledged with a firm "Yes, boss," and Jungkook ended the call, his mind racing with thoughts of revenge. His heart pounded with guilt over not being able to protect Ashley, but that guilt transformed into a blazing determination to make those responsible pay.

He paced back and forth in his office, muttering curses under his breath. "I should've been there. I should've fucking protected her." His fists clenched, and he swore to himself that he wouldn't rest until every fucking person involved paid for what they did.

As he looked at Ashley, lying unconscious in the hospital bed, he vowed, "I'll find them, Ashley. I swear on everything I have, I'll make them pay for hurting you." The room echoed with his fierce determination, a promise to his chubby bride that would be etched in blood and revenge.

In the dimly lit room, the harsh glow of monitors illuminated Max's face as he feverishly worked to gather every piece of information about the Italians responsible for the attack on Ashley. Jungkook, seething with rage, stood by his side, his eyes never leaving the screen.

Max's voice cut through the tension. "Boss, I've got it. Names, locations, everything. These bastards won't be able to hide for long."

Jungkook's eyes narrowed as he absorbed the details. The intensity in the room rose with each passing moment. He clenched his fists, the veins on his forehead pulsating with anger. "Tell me everything, Max. I want to know who the fuck thought they could hurt her."